Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if femoids were an RPG character

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

ȠỈဌဌᕦЃ
★★★★★
INT: 0
DEF: 0
ATK: 0
CHARM: 80
LOOKS: 80
SPEED: 30

Special attribute: "women-are-wonderful effect" - all men become simps, all females will group together. This attribute also makes all female have an in group bias when attacking sub 8 men; all females will gang up on subhumans. Other females in range have their stats boosted.

Special attribute: Pussy phermone: All men will automatically become simps after getting a whiff of her pussy. This attribute boosts all white knights and simps SPEED, DEF, AND ATK. Pussy phermone lowers their INT as a trade off.

Abilities: Fakeup - She can use fakeup to enhance her charm and looks.

Weaknesses: Chad, pump and dump. Using the pump and dump ability negates all attributes.

Class Feat: May "cancel" a male opponent that moves within melee range by accusing him of harassment-- twice per day--for each level of Feminism achieved. "Canceled" males are placed in prison for 8D3 years.

Fix the title ffs

Ultimate Ability: beta call- she calls an army of beta male orbiters to fix all of her problems, from attackers to loss of gold. activates whenever she faces any type of obstacle in her journey.

Based and high IQ but 3D pigs aren't charming in the slightest to me
Special attribute: Pussy phermone: All men will automatically become simps after getting a whiff of her pussy. This attribute boosts all white knights and simps SPEED, DEF, AND ATK. Pussy phermone lowers their INT as a trade off.
:feelskek:

The sad part is that the majority of simps and white knights have never even talked to the foids that they orbit :feelsclown:
Weaknesses: Chad, pump and dump. Using the pump and dump ability negates all attributes.
:feelshaha:

This would be a pretty great system to implement for a foid in an incel/blackpill RPG ded srs. I can't really think of any for an incel though

Based and high IQ but 3D pigs aren't charming in the slightest to me

:feelskek:

The sad part is that the majority of simps and white knights have never even talked to the foids that they orbit :feelsclown:

:feelshaha:

This would be a pretty great system to implement for a foid in an incel/blackpill RPG ded srs. I can't really think of any for an incel though
I would happily help build an incel RPG. It would be hilarious to use blackpills to construct a table of abilities and stats. With traits like Autism, Wizardry, NEETing, etc. It'd be a fun cope.

I would happily help build an incel RPG. It would be hilarious to use blackpills to construct a table of abilities and stats. With traits like Autism, Wizardry, NEETing, etc. It'd be a fun cope.
I'm too low IQ to make a vidya but I'd definitely buy an incel/blackpill game
It would be hilarious to use blackpills to construct a table of abilities and stats. With traits like Autism, Wizardry, NEETing, etc. It'd be a fun cope.
Rather than those being traits, wouldn't it make more sense if they were classes? Like ricecel, currycel, blackcel, whitecel, gymcel, weebcel, NEETcel, wizardcel etc.

Don’t forget about their personality detector key item.

Rather than those being traits, wouldn't it make more sense if they were classes? Like ricecel, currycel, blackcel, whitecel, gymcel, weebcel, NEETcel, wizardcel etc.
I don't know coding. I'd make it a pen-and-paper RPG and do the math for the dicerolls though. And yeah, that makes more sense

They'd be a character which is extremely weak in all stats but has one extremely OP skill that they abuse.

@watcher thoughts?
just use rpg maker

where do they learn the "fuck dogs" skill?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back