Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If girls are nice to you, they're not sexually attracted

If they're polite with you that means they want to have a totally aseptic relationshipo with you. But thats not "being nice" they treat you in the same way a receptionist treat a costumer. But they never smile you or touch you because they see you as the weird dude that will fall in love with her and will rape her in an elevator if she is (rly) nice to him.

If they're polite with you that means they want to have a totally aseptic relationshipo with you. But thats not "being nice" they treat you in the same way a receptionist treat a costumer. But they never smile you or touch you because they see you as the weird dude that will fall in love with her and will rape her in an elevator if she is (rly) nice to him.

In other words if a unattractive guy friend dares to be sexual he will get ghosted asap?

In other words if a unattractive guy friend dares to be sexual he will get ghosted asap?

Unatractive guys never get to the stage of being friend

Last edited:
\
Image result for spiderman laughing gif

Sorry OP but this is some Giga coping.
thats what I thought, I get ignored by all foids

Just get ignored bro
girls don't even acknowledge my existence. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really alive at all or a ghost floating through society. Turns out I was a slayer all along.
I wish that was the case for me. Women purposefully show their discomfort and disgust for me to my face through body language or through laughing at me when they're in groups

Also i just remembered how once one stacy foid literally stood up and screamed "WHERE ARE THE MEN? TALL AND HANDSOME?" Only me and another incel sort of guy were there, it was very dehumanizing.
This is why we must not go ER

I'd rather they just find me not sexually attractive instead of being total bitches towards me

they avoid you that means you're ugly and they want to get away
they're nice to you that means you have a high trust face or friendliness
once they start a convo with you and laugh at everything you say = chad
Good Answer tbh
high and low trust faces is something most people dont consider when talking about stuff like this
BLACK PILL IS CLEAR ABOUT THIS ISSUE. IF UR FACE UGLY, DONT WORRY ABOUT GIRLS.
High velocity Suifuel
Almost everyone is nice to me.They wouldn't sleep with me
youre ok until you misbehave
You know a girl likes you when she acts awkward around you.
1000x this
she will stumble over her words
she will get distracted and forget waht she was doing

This is the actual indicator of interest
They are scared because of the tension
But they never smile you or touch you
A girl will never ever touch a man she deems unattractive on her own accord

Last edited: