Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If girls are nice to you, they're not sexually attracted

Never seen GL men get cold approached in daylight, ever.
Image result for the office door gif

Low iq. You keep making the fallacy that this is only a either/or possibility. Also some women, outside the PC anglo-sphere ofc, still enjoy the chase.

Good post.

Never seen it, ever. Never EVER seen good looking men get COLD APPROACHED BY GROUPS OF WOMEN, that doesnt fucking happen unless ure a celebrity.

You guys are out of touch with reality.

This. Some users here had so little contact with the outside world that they unironically believe that Chads get treated like celebs. Approaches happen in specific social settings, and the girls who do the approaching are usually low-inhibition Roasties in their 20s.

lol at all the social-isolationcels in this thread who think girls don't throw themselves at chad, even insisting never having seen anything like it. You're all either extremely autistic or shut-ins: Foids will make up any reason to stay in proximity of chad ("lets study together, teehee") and spend most of her time thinking about how to manufacture positive preferably sexually charged interactions with them.

If you think this doesn't happen you are so oblivious about the real world, you should get some kind of warning label as your avatar so that people stay away from your opinions and observations.

(Incels: 45, Bluepillers: 148) Don't you cucks have bulls to prep?

OP so what you're saying is that since foids ignore my existence it's because they all find me attractive? :feelshaha:
If a girl likes you she will be very warm and welcoming towards you, pretty much the opposite of what they are to the average incel.
I must be a giga-chad because all women are mean as fuck to me, unless they're over 60 years old.
Tfw such a Giga chad that females take the long way around you

feelsgoodman
They avoid sitting next to me on the bus. I must be a 9/10 :chad: :chad:
I'm a chad then. I've been ignored by women my whole life and the reason for it is my superior looks :feelskek:
:chad: :chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer:
Never seen it, ever. Never EVER seen good looking men get COLD APPROACHED BY GROUPS OF WOMEN, that doesnt fucking happen unless ure a celebrity.

You guys are out of touch with reality.
I've seen a group of foids literally eye-sex a guy, to the point if you can't see that she likes you, the autistic spectrum would be relative to you. They make things so obvious for Chad, it may as well count as an approach. I have seen a group of foids go with one foid to approach a Chad, but you're right in that they may not do it alone (unless the time is right e.g. Library, class or something).

Last edited:
lol at all the social-isolationcels in this thread who think girls don't throw themselves at chad, even insisting never having seen anything like it. You're all either extremely autistic or shut-ins: Foids will make up any reason to stay in proximity of chad ("lets study together, teehee") and spend most of her time thinking about how to manufacture positive preferably sexually charged interactions with them.

If you think this doesn't happen you are so oblivious about the real world, you should get some kind of warning label as your avatar so that people stay away from your opinions and observations.

I have more social experience than most here. Women dont give a FUCK about "chad" for fuck sake, THEY GOT 540000 CHADS IN THEIR POCKET/PHONE, jesus christ

Make sense, but for chads, there will always be brave girls who will approach him even if they're not attractive at all

I have more social experience than most here. Women dont give a FUCK about "chad" for fuck sake, THEY GOT 540000 CHADS IN THEIR POCKET/PHONE, jesus christ
lol you have completely failed to understand the realities of hypergamy and got the relationship completely reversed. The foids don't get to pick chad, chad picks the foids. 90% of foids are competing for 10% of Chad. That's why foids are so super competitive and bitchy towards other women when it comes to men they are attracted to. The average foid wants Chad, but can't get him most of the time because he's too busy banging Stacey and Stacey-lite.

It's genuinely funny how completely wrong you are while being on this forum, where this should be basic blackpill knowledge.

lol you have completely failed to understand hypergamy and got the relationship completely reversed. The foids don't get to pick chad, chad picks the foids. 90% of foids are competing for 10% of Chad. That's why foids are so super competitive and bitchy towards other women when it comes to men they are attracted to. The average foid wants Chad, but can't get him most of the time because he's too busy banging Stacey and Stacey-lite.

Dude, she literally got 400000000 matches in her pocket, "Chad" isnt worth nothing no more, cause she got access to thousands of them.

Dude, she literally got 400000000 matches in her pocket, "Chad" isnt worth nothing no more, cause she got access to thousands of them.
I'm not going to educate you on the blackpill. Do your own research, but to respond to the point: Most of those are normies, she doesn't want normies and it turns out Chad are heart to get... which makes the foids "heartbroken" and lonely... and of course all men (aka Chad) are assholes and they aren't pretty enough... waaah.

I remember one foid posting her tinder swipe stats on reddit... I think it was like 0.4% of men who were good enough to swipe right to. Men <7/10 are literally invisible to foid brain.

I'm not going to educate you on the blackpill. Do your own research, but to respond to the point: Most of those are normies, she doesn't want normies and it turns out Chad are heart to get... which makes them "heartbroken" and lonely.

I remember one foid posting her tinder swipe stats on reddit... I think it was like 0.4% of men who were good enough to swipe right to.

Ive seen foids tinders, they have so many matches with great looking guys AKA "Chads".

Ive seen foids tinders, they have so many matches with great looking guys AKA "Chads".
Of course they get matches. Chad wants to fuck any girl >5/10, so they swipe right lots to keep a pool of willing girls.

Foids, they want Chad to commit. But why would he?! So foids have to chase lots and lots of Chads...

Of course they get matches. Chad wants to fuck any girl >5/10.

They want Chad to commit.

No they dont, when Chad commit ,they start to make him a pussy and then jump to another Chad.

Weakness, shown even by Chad, will be punished, and they will jump to the next Chad.

Its chaos out there, no man is safe, not even NHL and NFL stars, they seem to get cucked on the regular.

That makes sub8 males even less valuable then

That makes sub8 males even less valuable then

Yes it does. And not even 8 males have alot of value no more, its great inflation on men.

What, ure a 8/10 ? So what, I have ten other 8/10 guys who are also rich and popular.

I've been ignored by women my whole life. Does this mean they all wanted to fuck me?

Yup, this is the first step of RedPill and PUA BS.

She ignores you.

That means she likes you.

She wants to be chased.

Approach her, if she says NO that means YES.

Keep chasing her until you end up in jail.
No means yes, yes means anal.

So all the girls ignoring me secretly want the dick?

iu

Jesus Christ. I used to work at a mall and see goodlooking men get cold approached by GROUPS of women. Giggling, talking, touching. Literally everything.

You guys need to leave the basement and open your eyes tbh. GL guys get cold approached.

All the time? No.
Frequently? Yes.

Its over for mallcels

giphy.gif

Last edited:
I get confused about this. Some say if she ignores she likes u, some say if she's friendly and always talking to u she likes u. Some say htedgjbfft man who gives A FUCK. BLACK PILL IS CLEAR ABOUT THIS ISSUE. IF UR FACE UGLY, DONT WORRY ABOUT GIRLS.

Then how do you explain the friendzone phenomena?
What he said is interest. I'd say Friendzone is something that can happen to everyone, and it mostly happens because the second person doesn't put their intentions clear, which makes the other person think that you just wanna be friends

She purposefully ignores the men she finds attractive

She also purposefully avoids and ignore the ugly subhumans

The reasons for the first and second are different.

Chad is a magnet for foids

Almost everyone is nice to me.They wouldn't sleep with me

sexual tension... when Chad enters the room it all goes quiet.
Very underrated. Girls get visibly triggered around men they're attracted to, whether that means freaking out or freezing up. You know a girl likes you when she acts awkward around you.

No they dont, when Chad commit ,they start to make him a pussy and then jump to another Chad.

Weakness, shown even by Chad, will be punished, and they will jump to the next Chad.

Its chaos out there, no man is safe, not even NHL and NFL stars, they seem to get cucked on the regular.
Shout-out to Steph curry :feelskek:

Oh yeah, my sister said that his wife was just "joking" and that's it Steph's fault for it. Women really don't take cucking their men or relationship seriously at all, it's all a joke to them.

From my experience in uni, women avoided me like the plague, on few occasions one screamed in my face when asked a mundane question, some girls laughed while i passed by, one made a gaggin sound once as well. I guess i'm not simply unattractive but something far sinister.
I think being ignored by women is sort of a parabolic relationship, they'll pay attention to betas and shun alphas/omegas.

Maybe on some level they sense we don't want to be orbiters? That or maybe we do but we aren't cute enough to make other guys potentially jealous and lose our use.

I think being ignored by women is sort of a parabolic relationship, they'll pay attention to betas and shun alphas/omegas.

Maybe on some level they sense we don't want to be orbiters? That or maybe we do but we aren't cute enough to make other guys potentially jealous and lose our use.
Horseshoe theory. Ppl on opposite extreme ends start to appear similar to one another. In this case, incels garner similar 'shock' responses as chad, but obviously it's coming from a different place (attraction vs. repulsion). It may explain some things I've noticed but been having difficulty articulating.

girls don't even acknowledge my existence. Sometimes I wonder if I'm really alive at all or a ghost floating through society. Turns out I was a slayer all along.

Disagree here, they're always going to want to rotate in new chads, as ancient chads might no longer be chads. More options is always better to her. Plus she will always want higher degrees of chad, and also former chads she can turn into beta orbiters.

that foid is lying, virtue signal as always , she say to you that because she want to keep an image of classic or conservative foid. In reality foids are the ones approaching chads.

Nah I don't agree with that tbh. If a girl likes you she will be very warm and welcoming towards you, pretty much the opposite of what they are to the average incel.

Last edited:
Lmao dude, you are completly delusional. They are trying to get chad, and might get a taste once in a while. But they dont have chad in their pocket.

Virtually no one approaches anymore, female or male. Like ask 99% of people meeting and its through tinder, social circle or meeting eachother at a party through friends. You have red too much pua nonsense if you think people just approach eachother in the world. Sure it will happen for sure but it is the exception. And in those cases women will approach chad alot too.

Lmao dude, you are completly delusional. They are trying to get chad, and might get a taste once in a while. But they dont have chad in their pocket.

Virtually no one approaches anymore, female or male. Like ask 99% of people meeting and its through tinder, social circle or meeting eachother at a party through friends. You have red too much pua nonsense if you think people just approach eachother in the world. Sure it will happen for sure but it is the exception. And in those cases women will approach chad alot too.

What? People "approach eachother" all the fucking time out in clubs lol. And no, a random Chad is NOTHING SPECIAL to foids today, nothing. They have so many chads to choose from that the value from one praticular Chad is very low.

What? People "approach eachother" all the fucking time out in clubs lol. And no, a random Chad is NOTHING SPECIAL to foids today, nothing. They have so many chads to choose from that the value from one praticular Chad is very low.
A real chad is rare AF and will destroy his competition. People don't approach eachother all the time except in your head.

This is surely a big cope. When wahmen see Chad they just are magnetized. They are scared because of the tension, but it's not that they will ignore him.

Jesus Christ. I used to work at a mall and see goodlooking men get cold approached by GROUPS of women. Giggling, talking, touching. Literally everything.

You guys need to leave the basement and open your eyes tbh. GL guys get cold approached.

All the time? No.
Frequently? Yes.

That doesn't really count as "cold approaching". That is when you specifically go out for a session. Foids don't hunt like men do. Go and watch my approaching videos if you want to see real cold approaching.

Good point. Ideally she would ignore you but if she has to talk to you she is nice because there is zero sexual tension because she is completely not attracted to you. She views it the same as taking to a child, or a retard or her cat.
but not her dog

This thread and some of it posts are the kind of thing that i would expect to see in some hardcore coping forum like r/TheRedPill, not here.

Low IQ coping thread.

Disagree with this topic at least halfway.

I've catfished enough dumb broads via various social media platforms in my various experiments that I know for a fact many of them will be nice to you even if they are attracted to you.

Yet I also acknowledge that it is also true there are other females whom are I suppose more shy than their counterparts who employ a strategy of either being silent and respectful around a male they are deeply attracted to or even playing hard to get by acting like they're ignoring the guy.

It all depends on the female really.

Also as far as I could tell no girl that wanted my ultra mega Chad best friend during our youth was ever shy about expressing her lust for him.

Tbh u raise a good point but I think it is one extreme or the other

If they avoid u are truecel

If they reallly really nice to you you are still truecel but ur betabuxx material(minus the relationship and starfish sex part of it)

To be honest. Same here. I never witnessed such event my entire life besides that one time back then at elementary school. But I guess this might be because I live in Germany.

Based fucking greycel