Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If God warned foids before shooting sprees happened and said they could prevent it by having sex once, they would refuse

P

Potbellypos

Officer
★★
Women would rather see dozens of innocent people murdered than give a sub-8 five minutes of escape from the eternal agony of their miserable existence.

Why would god waste his time talking to barely sentient creatures.

Also you already know the answer to this. Women are self serving. It doesn't matter if someone has to die in the process

At the risk of being called a fakecel or something, I disagree. At the very least, some women, somewhere(not a lot of them obviously) would do it to make themselves "feel good".

Also you already know the answer to this. Women are self serving. It doesn't matter if someone has to die in the process
They're so incapable of empathy that I don't consider them human.

At the risk of being called a fakecel or something, I disagree. At the very least, some women, somewhere(not a lot of them obviously) would do it to make themselves "feel good".
They might do it if it got Chad to fuck them

Sacrificing themselves for a greater good, even if the sacrifice is minimal (wow, another penis in their used-up holes), is not in the nature of foids.

Also, foids tend to enjoy watching strong men and criminals abusing, assaulting and killing other people. Remember the foid whose boyfriend got beaten up almost to death in a bar fight and she got aroused and couldn't stop thinking about the guy who did it?

Foids are hybristophilic pieces of shit who reward evil with love and sex while torturing good-hearted men in many ways. And they have the audacity to say I'm a monster because I want some teenage virgin girl to marry and have a family with.

Last edited:
Also, foids tend to enjoy watching strong men and criminals abusing, assaulting and killing other people. Remember the foid whose boyfriend got beaten up almost to death in a bar fight and she got aroused and couldn't stop thinking about the guy who did it?

Foids are hybristophilic pieces of shit who reward evil with love and sex while torturing good-hearted men in many ways. And they have the audacity to say I'm a monster because I want some teenage virgin girl to marry and have a family with.

Facts. Except I don’t want to call them “pieces of shit” since they’re God’s creation. But I agree with everything else.
Women would rather see dozens of innocent people murdered than give a sub-8 five minutes of escape from the eternal agony of their miserable existence.
There was a post I read that was reposted here. It was about a woman talking about how much she hated ugly and crippled guys. Like seeing a guy on a wheelchair made her disgusted.

Except I don’t want to call them “pieces of shit” since they’re God’s creation. But I agree with everything else.
I know I should control that hate but I just can't. I've been through too much at the hands of foids, also seen a lot of shit they did to others.

Also, God also created Satan and the devils if you think about it. I don't disagree with you though, if you can control the hate, you mog me.

Even those who theoretically would want to prevent the tragedy would say that another foid should make the "sacrifice"

I'll say its a bit of both of these
A woman would only do it if she could virtue signal that she sacrificed herself to save lives.
Raise the ante: God says she could prevent it by MARRYING the incel shooter ( complete with the implication that she's damned to hell if she cheats or divorces).
That's something more in line with what God would say, yet also something that would cause women to dismiss it without a thought.

Even those who theoretically would want to prevent the tragedy would say that another foid should make the "sacrifice"
Certainly if it was a socially acceptable position some women would take the opportunity to virtue signal. The problem is its the socially acceptable position to hate and shit on men and especially incels.

JFL this is so true

In a way, hypergamy is leading to many deaths via mass shootings. In a just world, everyone would get their looksmatch or a foid slightly below their smv and there would be less attacks.

In a way, hypergamy is leading to many deaths via mass shootings. In a just world, everyone would get their looksmatch or a foid slightly below their smv and there would be less attacks.
The ends justify the means for foids buddy boyo.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back