Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If handshaking is currently prohibited why aren't they banning kissing and any sexual contact?

The Incel Decade

The Incel Decade

Banned
-
It should all be banned during the quarantine. There was a poster yesterday saying everyone in his apartment are having noisy sex. He should be able to call the police and have them arrested. Half of them are using Tinder and potentially bringing the virus into apartment blocks.

Why hasn't Tinder been taken down? It's as if society is run for Chad and foids. The police need more powers. Get the military on the streets to police the normie

Normies will deny it, but this is another proof that sexual contact is a basic human need

Degenerates will spread it. Once again it's the normie sexhavers fault. While we get all the blame for everything that's wrong in the world.

There was a poster yesterday saying everyone in his apartment are having noisy sex.

Sex between people who are already living together doesn't really pose a public health risk, but going to someone else's home to fuck is definitely an issue.

If I'm not allowed to visit whores during this lockdown, I don't see why two strangers meeting up on Tinder poses less of a risk as far as corona is concerned.

I don't know if OP is dumb, but if handshaking is banned, then by extension, kissing and any sexual contact between strangers is banned!

You can't stop people who have relationships though!

I swear I try to lurk first, but some people here are honestly dumb that I have to correct them.

Normies would probably say that it's unfair to force people to go without sex, but never forget that you're not entitled to it :feelshehe: