Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If heaven exists women get a free ticket

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
God said humans we're created in his image right?

That means God is most likely a simp as well because he's obviously a male. This means despite the terrible shitty things women do they most likely get a free ticket into heaven for simply existing.

20200916 073508

I think women will be more like objects in heaven, rather than people. That's the whole "72 virgins" thing. They'd be objects for good men to enjoy

JFL if you think heaven exists

JFL if you think heaven exists
Read the title again you retard. No one gives a shit if you're an atheist nor am I arguing it does exist.

I think women will be more like objects in heaven, rather than people. That's the whole "72 virgins" thing. They'd be objects for good men to enjoy
This is what im hoping. But seeing how retarded clown world is, im not so sure this is the case.

Read the title again you retard. No one gives a shit if you're an atheist nor am I arguing it does exist.

This is what im hoping. But seeing how retarded clown world is, im not so sure this is the case.

I don't care and this negative IQ thread belongs in the sewers.

I don't care and this negative IQ thread belongs in the sewers.
Why dont you take your Scrotalumpus head ass to the sewers.

eh the world wasn't always like this. Remember things have to go really bad before rupture comes. I'm sure women won't be allowed to roam free in heaven. Look at what happened to Eve when she was allowed to roam free. god learned his lesson

eh the world wasn't always like this. Remember things have to go really bad before rupture comes. I'm sure women won't be allowed to roam free in heaven. Look at what happened to Eve when she was allowed to roam free. god learned his lesson
True. Plus he did BTFO eve and curse all women to bleed

I hope after all the suffering we endure here we at least get a better deck of cards after it.

They get a free ticket too hell for not having sex with me:feelzez:

Even in the after-life, tutorial mode cannot be stopped :feelsbadman:

islam says most women will be in hell

if women are in heaven incel must go to hell and vice versa. they can barely coexist here, impossible that they will in the hereafter. On the other hand:
islam says most women will be in hell

Women don't have souls, therefore if heaven exists there are no women there, which means believing in religion is for faggots.

Every religion be like: Just take it in the ass bro! :soy::soy::soy:Just let others hit you bro!:soy::soy::soy:

Why turn to the other cheek, when your enemies will just strike you with another hit?

Normoids and foids understand only one language, which is brute force.

GrAYcel if you think being peaceful will make normoids and foids to relinquish their hatred and desire to kill us and throw us to the burning pits of hell.

Full

@FinnCel @ThoughtfulCel @Colvin76

Every religion be like: Just take it in the ass bro! :soy::soy::soy:Just let others hit you bro!:soy::soy::soy:

Why turn to the other cheek, when your enemies will just strike you with another hit?

GrAYcel if you think being peaceful will make normoids and foids to relinquish their hatred and desire to kill us and throw us to the burning pits of hell.

View attachment 339620
Exactly.

"turning the other cheek" is cucked as hell. Even when I was a little kid, my parents taught me not to believe that shit.

Exactly.

"turning the other cheek" is cucked as hell. Even when I was a little kid, my parents taught me not to believe that shit.
Giga High IQ and based af

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34

View attachment 339620

View attachment 339620
Number of people killed by that nuclear bomb that hit hiroshima IQ

God didnt create humans in his image by looks, God doesnt have gender. Eve shouldnt even exist, she was created with sole purpose to entertain Adam because he was sad alone, She was created from Adam for Adam, im not sure if she even had a soul. First commandment given a woman was to make kids and second to obey her husband, Lots wife turned to stone because she was a giga thot, same with most of womens they cant leave degeneracy behind so they will all turn to stone and die.
" She Belongs To The Streets"
HALLELUJAH AMEN

If heaven exists all foids go to hell for being whores and all cucks (most men) do to for allowing them, since god created foids to be subservient to men according to mainstream religions. Too bad it's all bullshit though, or then again maybe not since I'd rather sleep dreamlessly forever than burn in hell for insulting god, jesus fucking christ and saving images such as

If heaven exists all foids go to hell for being whores and all cucks (most men) do to for allowing them, since god created foids to be subservient to men according to mainstream religions. Too bad it's all bullshit though, or then again maybe not since I'd rather sleep dreamlessly forever than burn in hell for insulting god, jesus fucking christ and saving images such as
Exactly. I would rather not be edgy and cling to the hope of a better reality after death, then be an edgy faggot and curse a god that potentially exists.

Then again humans are a retarded garbage species so its no surprise most of them would rather be as edgy as possible.

Exactly. I would rather not be edgy and cling to the hope of a better reality after death, then be an edgy faggot and curse a god that potentially exists.

Then again humans are a retarded garbage species so its no surprise most of them would rather be as edgy as possible.
Very nice indirect insult. Can't argue with it though

View attachment 339620
Exactly.

Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. Matthew 10:34
You need to realize that to go to heaven we need to show others we only want to peace and be righteous.We need to get rid of our sinful side or else there will continue to be wars,bullying.Jesus will punish our enemies