Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If her boyfriend was a Chad, she wouldn't have a problem with this.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
love doesnt exist.
jfl they broke up over this

You know full well she dumped him, it wasn't mutual.
Chad was fucking her on the side. So she wanted to look for any excuse to leave this guy.

Fuck women lmao

Chad was fucking her on the side. So she wanted to look for any excuse to leave this guy.

Fuck women lmao
She could have just said "I could teach you how to do these things" or just do them herself since he offered to pay for almost all of the rent.

It's over for Mama'sboycels

She could have just said "I could teach you how to do these things" or just do them herself since he offered to pay for almost all of the rent.
You could tell, she never really loved him by how easily they broke up over this nonsense.

You could tell, she never really loved him by how easily they broke up over this nonsense.
The more I see of this stuff, the more I realize how my plans going forward are going to be.

>straight up ghosted the bitch after an argument and got all their mutual friends on his side
>parents so proud of him by default he never had to lift a finger in the house
>got a girlfriend despite being a manchild, no doubt with barely any effort
>was going to make his gf his maid or hire one just to not have to do chores

Make no mistake, someone this based cannot be any less than a chadlite, they're still fucking.

Last edited:
chad fucks, and betabuxx clean

So hole is mad about not wanting to take up her proper role as a housewife? She would still be acting this way if he was chad.

Awalt

Water is Wet
Massive Cope

She's still calling and texting him, getting blown off and ignored, then proceeds to steam over her fuck up about not wanting to fully obey her man.

Last edited:
My mother always did cleaning, cooking and other household chores, but when I moved out I simply took care of it myself. I don't understand why they make such a big deal out of it.

Foids will even pull horse-carts and plough field for chads. JFL.

I think hoe is right in this case. This Chad is an autist that can't fry an egg at age 24.

I think hoe is right in this case. This Chad is an autist that can't fry an egg at age 24.
20200531 053058

4DD44F32 76AE 4C4B 88F7 32683211DE12

Also why is that foid calling them all men?

IncelTears calls 16 year old babies :soy:

"real love" doesn't exist for women. If she really cared for this man she wouldn't fucking dish out all his shit in public and would actually let him move in and, I don't know, FUCKING BE A GOOD GIRLFRIEND!! Help him. Teach him to fry eggs. Plan a chore list that they both do together. He even fucking wanted to pitch in more money and this slut said no because her feminist views won't allow her to pitch in around the house

This guy is so fucking lucky all this shit came up early. If she somehow got pregnant (btw why is she fucking a guy she obviously doesn't care for? validation?) then she would have bitched at him all day to do every fucking thing around the house and if he couldn't do any of it she would have left him and got child support. Or better yet keep him as a simp husband while she fucks other boyfriends behind his back.

Women only make rules for Betas. All of their values, scruples, and limitations go out the window when dealing with alpha Chads & Tyrones

this is really cucked because she wouldn't care about any of this shit if she wasn't raised on hollywood blockbusters and women's magazines. she would be happy to do the housework, get knocked up and have him pay rent
Women only make rules for Betas. All of their values, scruples, and limitations go out the window when dealing with alpha Chads & Tyrones

This post was hilarious :feelskek: Wonder if they both felt retarded after

"real love" doesn't exist for women. If she really cared for this man she wouldn't fucking dish out all his shit in public and would actually let him move in and, I don't know, FUCKING BE A GOOD GIRLFRIEND!! Help him. Teach him to fry eggs. Plan a chore list that they both do together. He even fucking wanted to pitch in more money and this slut said no because her feminist views won't allow her to pitch in around the house

This guy is so fucking lucky all this shit came up early. If she somehow got pregnant (btw why is she fucking a guy she obviously doesn't care for? validation?) then she would have bitched at him all day to do every fucking thing around the house and if he couldn't do any of it she would have left him and got child support. Or better yet keep him as a simp husband while she fucks other boyfriends behind his back.
Complete blessing for the man in question.

I think he knows what his eventual fate would of been, which explains the ghosting on his end.