[Blackpill] If homosexuality is legalized in society, so should incest

IncelKing

IncelKing

It's only ovER when I'm the winnER
-
In 1980, the first global AIDS epidemic took place as HIV (Human Immuno-deficiency Virus) ravaged its way through the human species leaving behind a trail of illness, fear and death in its wake as the world faced a new and unknown virus. During this time, the proportion of HOMOSEXUAL MEN who were afflicted with this virus was much higher than any other group, leading to the conclusion that "the deadly virus" was likely being transmitted through homosexual intercourse.

"The probability of contracting HIV/AIDS through unprotected anal sex is 18 times greater than contracting it through unprotected vaginal sex."

https://endinghiv.org.nz/blog-events/gay-men-hiv-risk

"Anyone can get HIV if they have unprotected sex, BUT GAY MEN ARE ONE OF THE HIGHEST RISK GROUPS. WOMEN WHO HAVE ONLY HAD SEX WITH WOMEN ARE LOW RISK." (so when some normie retards accuse us of being interested in lesbians and finding gay men repulsive while calling us hypocrites, tell them this statistic).

https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/sexual-health/hiv-and-aids-what-are-the-risks-for-gay-men/

In 1984, the discovery of the existence of HIV took place as scientists/medical-researchers were able to identify the virus. Governments make laws with the intention of protecting society from harm. Homosexuality was seen as risky and dangerous due to its potential in transmitting HIV/AIDS, so while a cure was in its developmental stages, most governments around the world officially made homosexual acts illegal with the intention of protecting their societies from harm by preventing further incidences of the virus.

Homosexuality's illegality status resulted in it becoming further stigmatized as people associated it as being morally wrong due to its illegality.
-This relates to another thread i made https://incels.co/threads/most-people-in-society-illogically-derive-morality-from-the-law.124551/

Anyways, back to the point. Once a cure was developed for AIDS, homosexuality was no longer viewed as taboo or stigmatized as it used to be, AS THE ACT OF HOMOSEXUALITY WAS NO LONGER CAUSING HARM TO SOCIETY. Thus in today's day and age, LGBT is praised and worshipped as "progressive" but only because it is not causing society harm due to the existence of a cure to AIDS. I'd like to see the same liberals and leftists who support LGBT, continue to support it if there was no cure to AIDS and this disease was being spread by GAY MEN to the greater society, resulting in thousands of deaths (not that i'd mind).

Likewise, incest has always been taboo because of the genetic abnormalities which lead to deformities/developmental disorders caused in offspring who are the product of consanguine relationships (mostly immediate family- brother/sister, mother/son, father/daughter etc.). Also, society associated acts of incest with pedophilia as it was assumed that at least one party to the relationship is usually underage and thus unable to give consent.

However, the main argument made by pro LGBT activists is that homosexuality is acceptable because it's simply sexual relationships between "CONSENTING ADULTS". Then why is incest frowned upon and against social norms if its also between ADULTS who despite being closely blood-related, are CONSENTING to being in such a relationship- essentially relationships between "CONSENTING ADULTS" (i.e 18 year old daughter with 40 year old dad, 20 year old son with 39 year old mother, 18 year old sister with 19 year old brother etc.) especially considering there is no harm to society because incestuous relationships can take place without reproduction, seeing as though this can be prevented through contraception and even abortion (the only case in which i support abortion)?

BTW, i dont necessarily support incest but if society uses a particular argument to justify an act of degeneracy (homosexuality) then the same argument is applicable in justifying another act of degeneracy (incest).

Last edited:
Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

No loli-no life! My dick 11cm
-
Transageism should be legal. My rights to approach cute teen girls

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

Bringen sie mir Fegelein, Fegelein, Fegelein!!!
-
sounds like that IT pedo :worryfeels::feelswhat:

Algeriancel

Algeriancel

The shadow of the axe hangs over every joy
-
Incest is disgusting even if the results were reversed. High IQ op. but high IQ in a fucked way tbh.

Although I get your point. Society is just trying to justify its hypocrisy. Cognitive dissonance as usual. Putting emotions over logic

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Finita est
-
Incest leads to truecel offspring.

IncelKing

IncelKing

It's only ovER when I'm the winnER
-
Yamete

Yamete

ロリコン