Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious if i ascend, i'll still have goals to accomplish to catch up with my peers or even surpass them

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
i also have other goals i need to do:

*have a one night stand

*the average number of sex partners for men varies by study, sometimes they say as many as 31, some say 10 or 7 or 6. i need at least 6 sex partners in life.

*bonus if i get 15 or 20 so i can compensate for being a late bloomer and surpass all the normalfags

*i might even need to have a threesome at least once with two foids.

*i also want a various age of women including:

an 18 year old, a 19 year old, a 20 year old, a 21 year old, a 22 year old, a 25 year old, and a puma in her 30s who actually aged well, and a woman in her 40s who actually aged well.

then i will surpass most sex havers

I can assume you are a not ugly, not manlet, white and NT, right?

Might as well add discovering the fountain of youth, creating a time machine, learning how to fly with psychic powers, and become the president of earth.

Might as well add discovering the fountain of youth, creating a time machine, learning how to fly with psychic powers, and become the president of earth.
I fantasize about time traveling to right when I was starting HS and changing my path in life

I'm most worried,
about the foid hand mogging me when we hold hands,
and then me having no idea how to kiss her,despite being 26.
She'll know I'm a loser and then its over.

22 is the max age ideally

I can assume you are a not ugly, not manlet, white and NT, right?
With posts like this, he is 100% not NT
I fantasize about shit like this way more than I do the normie lifestyle. If we're dreaming about shit that won't happen, might as well think big

I'm most worried,
about the foid hand mogging me when we hold hands,
and then me having no idea how to kiss her,despite being 26.
She'll know I'm a loser and then its over.

22 is the max age ideally
Past 21 virginity is a dealbreaker

Average sex having is probably under 3 for most men and like 30-90 for chad lite to chad in tinder times while many have 0 therefore even 2-4 would be more than most men, but not chad

Average sex having is probably under 3 for most men and like 30-90 for chad lite to chad in tinder times while many have 0 therefore even 2-4 would be more than most men, but not chad
no i think the average body count is like 6 for men

no i think the average body count is like 6 for men
Mathematically, what he said checks out.
Bottom 80% of men get 3, top 20% get 30, overall average is 0.8×3 + 0.2×30 = 8.4

Mathematically, what he said checks out.
Bottom 80% of men get 3, top 20% get 30, overall average is 0.8×3 + 0.2×30 = 8.4
No I think the average is simply 6. That simple

I fantasize about time traveling to right when I was starting HS and changing my path in life
I believe that if i did that and actively tried to fix my life, everything would have played out the same way the second time

I fantasize about being an entirely different person (different face/height) but being put in the same HS and having a great time

Pm me your pic to calculate your chances

i also have other goals i need to do:

*have a one night stand

*the average number of sex partners for men varies by study, sometimes they say as many as 31, some say 10 or 7 or 6. i need at least 6 sex partners in life.

*bonus if i get 15 or 20 so i can compensate for being a late bloomer and surpass all the normalfags

*i might even need to have a threesome at least once with two foids.

*i also want a various age of women including:

an 18 year old, a 19 year old, a 20 year old, a 21 year old, a 22 year old, a 25 year old, and a puma in her 30s who actually aged well, and a woman in her 40s who actually aged well.

then i will surpass most sex havers

The average girl has done all of this by 20

same but I like to go back to age 10
I had a 23/24 year old teacher in 4th grade who I liked and had a crush on. I remember having sexual feelings for her