[Cope] If I became a Chad today...

BududubNow

BududubNow

I wish I could ASSISTED SUICIDEmax
★★★★★
44d 1h 44m
If I became a Chad all of a sudden, I actually wouldn't use my superpowers for sex. Okay maybe for that too but better yet, I would use them to lure girls into thinking I am into them, give them signals and then fall back and leave them on ice. Then possibly if that was still possible, start giving them signals and getting them invested in me again and then AGAIN leave them on ice. IDK just the thought of fucking with their mind like that makes me happy, not giving them my dick as a Chad in the end makes me happy. I would mentally mess with them just like they mentally left me crippled due to loneliness when I wasn't a Chad, you know. The ultimate revenge.

IncelCream

IncelCream

Mythic
★★★
26d 3h 57m
I would use my face for model work and make money, then I will go to Africa

FullTimeLoser

FullTimeLoser

Full time... Winner? I'm undefeated
★★★★★
89d 22h 8m
Based torture cel. you can still do that with catfishes.

Ellviss

Ellviss

Why Even Bother...
★★★
16d 7h 12m
I would TikTok/Instagram Influencermaxx for quick bucks and fame

Idlevillagercel

Idlevillagercel

Detached
★★★★★
10d 21h 23m
If I became a Chad all of a sudden, I actually wouldn't use my superpowers for sex. Okay maybe for that too but better yet, I would use them to lure girls into thinking I am into them, give them signals and then fall back and leave them on ice. Then possibly if that was still possible, start giving them signals and getting them invested in me again and then AGAIN leave them on ice. IDK just the thought of fucking with their mind like that makes me happy, not giving them my dick as a Chad in the end makes me happy. I would mentally mess with them just like they mentally left me crippled due to loneliness when I wasn't a Chad, you know. The ultimate revenge.
BASED I would do the same and also this...
I would use my face for model work and make money, then I will go to
JAPAN

anon1822

anon1822

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
★★★★★
94d 23h 19m
Tfw that's what all women do to guys.

shadowsoulz125

shadowsoulz125

Recruit
★★★★★
1d 15h 54m
Just fuck toilets and treat them like animals.

TallCelFag

TallCelFag

Commander
★★
49d 19h 56m
COPE!

You’d fuck bitches daily

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Drinking Contest Champion
★★
6d 15h 46m
I'd do the same. Except I would make public I fuck exclusively with one of them and post pics of our marvellous liestyle on instagram to make them even more jealous.
then I will go to Africa
what ?

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★
13d 15h 30m
Being chad doesnt just make it easier to get foids it makes life in general easier. Your more likely to have people to approach you to be their friend. You get a better shot at landing a good job. People are more friendly to you in public and more likely to get away with stuff the average person wouldnt. The list goes on being a chad is far more than just getting laid its everything

dirtykombatcel

dirtykombatcel

The day will come
★★
20d 23h 18m
That's what most former normies who grew up into Chads because of late spurts do. As they should.

BududubNow

BududubNow

I wish I could ASSISTED SUICIDEmax
★★★★★
44d 1h 44m
Being chad doesnt just make it easier to get foids it makes life in general easier. Your more likely to have people to approach you to be their friend. You get a better shot at landing a good job. People are more friendly to you in public and more likely to get away with stuff the average person wouldnt. The list goes on being a chad is far more than just getting laid its everything
I know but every time realizing this again (or reminding myself/being reminded of it rather) makes me furious.

Bourbon

Bourbon

Ted Kaczynski was Right
★★★★
22d 4h 35m
I will go to Africa
hopefully to re-establish rhodesia instead of fucking nogs

well that's one way of fucking them but with a rifle barrel

IncelCream

IncelCream

Mythic
★★★
26d 3h 57m
hopefully to re-establish rhodesia instead of fucking nogs

well that's one way of fucking them but with a rifle barrel
To recreate Rhodesia the easiest would be to get all south African whites to locate Northern Cape and declare it as a Country

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
22d 21h 43m
I would fuck left and right