Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If I became a Chad today...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
If I became a Chad all of a sudden, I actually wouldn't use my superpowers for sex. Okay maybe for that too but better yet, I would use them to lure girls into thinking I am into them, give them signals and then fall back and leave them on ice. Then possibly if that was still possible, start giving them signals and getting them invested in me again and then AGAIN leave them on ice. IDK just the thought of fucking with their mind like that makes me happy, not giving them my dick as a Chad in the end makes me happy. I would mentally mess with them just like they mentally left me crippled due to loneliness when I wasn't a Chad, you know. The ultimate revenge.

I would use my face for model work and make money, then I will go to Africa

Based torture cel. you can still do that with catfishes.

I would TikTok/Instagram Influencermaxx for quick bucks and fame

If I became a Chad all of a sudden, I actually wouldn't use my superpowers for sex. Okay maybe for that too but better yet, I would use them to lure girls into thinking I am into them, give them signals and then fall back and leave them on ice. Then possibly if that was still possible, start giving them signals and getting them invested in me again and then AGAIN leave them on ice. IDK just the thought of fucking with their mind like that makes me happy, not giving them my dick as a Chad in the end makes me happy. I would mentally mess with them just like they mentally left me crippled due to loneliness when I wasn't a Chad, you know. The ultimate revenge.
BASED I would do the same and also this...
I would use my face for model work and make money, then I will go to
JAPAN

Tfw that's what all women do to guys.

Just fuck toilets and treat them like animals.

COPE!

You’d fuck bitches daily

I'd do the same. Except I would make public I fuck exclusively with one of them and post pics of our marvellous liestyle on instagram to make them even more jealous.
then I will go to Africa
what ?

I would use my face for model work and make money, then I will go to Africa
Mynigga

Being chad doesnt just make it easier to get foids it makes life in general easier. Your more likely to have people to approach you to be their friend. You get a better shot at landing a good job. People are more friendly to you in public and more likely to get away with stuff the average person wouldnt. The list goes on being a chad is far more than just getting laid its everything

That's what most former normies who grew up into Chads because of late spurts do. As they should.

Being chad doesnt just make it easier to get foids it makes life in general easier. Your more likely to have people to approach you to be their friend. You get a better shot at landing a good job. People are more friendly to you in public and more likely to get away with stuff the average person wouldnt. The list goes on being a chad is far more than just getting laid its everything
I know but every time realizing this again (or reminding myself/being reminded of it rather) makes me furious.

hopefully to re-establish rhodesia instead of fucking nogs

well that's one way of fucking them but with a rifle barrel
To recreate Rhodesia the easiest would be to get all south African whites to locate Northern Cape and declare it as a Country

I would fuck left and right