Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I can't get a virgin wife, I guess I can be content with a single mother.

Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
Guys I ain't getting any younger, every day, every week, every month, every year, the pool of young healthy virgin women is shrinking. Some day I will have to call it quits because at that point I might as well do the fucking lottery.

When that day comes, I'll have no choice but grudgingly date single mothers but under the circumstance that said single mother has a daughter. Why? Because I intend on grooming the daughter to become my wife. I plan on kidnapping the girl and leaving the US for good. Of course I ain't gonna fuck some prepubescent girl, I'm gonna wait until she turns 18, my only hope is she turns out to be hot.

t3qkhrohrh321.jpg

I don't think leaving burgerland with an 18Yo girl who knows you kidnapped her is easy. But yeah pretty based.
Youll be fucking this Tyrone's daughter :feelskek: go for it

Smart idea. Single moms are immune to their chad only programming.

:lul:

I don't think leaving burgerland with an 18Yo girl who knows you kidnapped her is easy. But yeah pretty based.

Youll be fucking this Tyrone's daughter :feelskek: go for it
Hell no, Chad's daughter only. Also I'll just tell her we're going to visit Disneyland land or some shit like that so she won't bitch about it.

Ah, the old switcheroo.

Guys I ain't getting any younger, every day, every week, every month, every year, the pool of young healthy virgin women is shrinking. Some day I will have to call it quits because at that point I might as well do the fucking lottery.

When that day comes, I'll have no choice but grudgingly date single mothers but under the circumstance that said single mother has a daughter. Why? Because I intend on grooming the daughter to become my wife. I plan on kidnapping the girl and leaving the US for good. Of course I ain't gonna fuck some prepubescent girl, I'm gonna wait until she turns 18, my only hope is she turns out to be hot.

Just Fritzlmaxx bro

You almost got me there. I thought this thread was going to cucked but you redeemed it and made it based

Last edited:
Nabokov would approve.

Just Fritzlmaxx bro
You almost got me there. I was this thread was going to cucked but you redeemed it and made it based
Nabokov would approve.
Thank you brocels, I appreciate it.

As for those who think I'm joking, no I'm dead fucking serious. Everything I've ever posted and will post is in my consideration. I'm not a clown, I'm a serious guy and I will do whatever it takes to get what I rightfully deserve.

Don't be the Chadad that "stepped out," be the Dad that "stepped up!"

betabuxxer!

Fritzlmaxxer!

Would be funny to witness. My friend married a single mother and always had fantasies about fucking her daughter.

I've been saying this for quite a while.

It's not going to get easier with every year that passes by, as an incel, you'll be lucky to even have a shot with a hole who's 5-10 yrs younger than you. I would recommend avoiding single mothers tbh unless you're absolutely desperate.

Expecting a virgin as a 25+ yr old cel is a pipedream.

Majority of the forum are too broke to do anything anyways, expecting a virgin/half your age hole is a richcel's game.

Would be funny to witness. My friend married a single mother and always had fantasies about fucking her daughter.
Difference is I intend on making it reality. That pussy is rightfully mine, I raised it and shelled out money, I'm not gonna get cucked a let Chad take her from me. I'm gonna take matters into my own hand and make her mine.
Majority of the forum are too broke to do anything anyways, expecting a virgin/half your age hole is a richcel's game.
Yeah well not me, I'm currently 19 and I'm gonna enjoy a 6 figures salary once I'm done with my apprenticeship. Also I don't think you read the whole thing.

Last edited:
controlled-oppositionSigma gonna have a good time with this one

Better incel than cuck.

controlled-oppositionSigma gonna have a good time with this one
Did they screencap this already? Can anyone check for me? I don't have reddit installed.

single mother has a daughter. Why? Because I intend on grooming the daughter to become my wife.
Based cunny hunter

Wish I could do this. And yeah, you should try doing this, it's the most effective way to ascend. There are ALOT of single mothers with daughter on dating apps.

Z-3i6X4QsObF2kVQmKwhfzjg4LObPWGehbTINJya5Z0.jpg
osofqbh5qdn51.jpg
adssfg79n6n51.jpg

Hell no, Chad's daughter only. Also I'll just tell her we're going to visit Disneyland land or some shit like that so she won't bitch about it.
Kek. You don't need to lie, foids love being kidnapped. I remmeber reading some story of an Iranian whore who was honor killed by her dad when she ran away with her 30-something lover, she was like 13-14.

Edit: found it

Last edited:
Based cunny hunter

Wish I could do this. And yeah, you should try doing this, it's the most effective way to ascend. There are ALOT of single mothers with daughter on dating apps.
Yeah I know bro, this is last resort however. If I cannot get a virgin girlfriend by 22, I'm gonna try moneymaxxing and go for single mothers with daughters. This'll take time however, I need to build trust between both of them. I also need to finish my career first and get paper work filed and done so I can get a stable job quickly in my new country.
Kek. You don't need to lie, foids love being kidnapped. I remmeber reading some story of an Iranian whore who was honor killed by her dad when she ran away with her 30-something lover, she was like 13-14.
Well that depends, if she is still a prepubescent girl I may have to lie because you know how they are about "where's my mommy" but I think by the time she is a teenager, she'll probably fall in love with me because I would have groomed her to my liking.

Ann Widdecombe 1182250

Single and a virgin? :feelsEhh:

Expecting a virgin as a 25+ yr old cel is a pipedream.

how much money and where do you have to go?

Am sure its been tried thousands of time before in different countries but what is the success rate? In the states they may press charges like incest unless there is a way to get around it?

Yeah I know bro, this is last resort however. If I cannot get a virgin girlfriend by 22, I'm gonna try moneymaxxing and go for single mothers with daughters. This'll take time however, I need to build trust between both of them. I also need to finish my career first and get paper work filed and done so I can get a stable job quickly in my new country.

Well that depends, if she is still a prepubescent girl I may have to lie because you know how they are about "where's my mommy" but I think by the time she is a teenager, she'll probably fall in love with me because I would have groomed her to my liking.
Based. Good luck

Am sure its been tried thousands of time before in different countries but what is the success rate? In the states they may press charges like incest unless there is a way to get around it?
As I said I intend on leaving the US for good, I'm not an idiot and I don't plan on hiding out inside the country because I'm probably gonna be put on the FBI's watchlist. I'm gonna take what I can, leave and never look back. I'll take up my old name, shave my beard, get a new haircut and start a new life with my new lovely virgin wife.
Based. Good luck
Thanks brocel :feelsokman:.

trolls.co I tought first, but now I am perplexed

I ain't gonna fuck some prepubescent girl, I'm gonna wait until she turns 18
So, 17 is pre puberty now? :feelswhat:
And kidnapping a child seems too easy, you has to sneak her beyond the executives of at least 2 states, outside of the USA, only then to keep the predominant AOC of this US.

remmeber reading some story of an Iranian whore who was honor killed by her dad when she ran away with her 30-something lover, she was like 13-14.
He should be wary that he is not the one who is then made a head shorter, by her.
Is there any case of such grooming, where the women hasn't escaped and hold a more or less deep hate for the man later, even in the cases where she seemed to gave consent as child/teen?
It is a crime worthy of death. ("Exodus 21:16 Anyone who kidnaps another and either sells him or still has him when he is caught must be put to death. ")

Last edited:
trolls.co I tought first, but now I am perplexed

So, 17 is pre puberty now? :feelswhat:
And kidnapping a child seems to easy, you has to sneak her beyond the executives of at least 2 states, outside of the USA, only then to keep the predominant AOC of this US.

He should be wary that he is not the one who is then made a head shorter, by her.
Is there any case of such grooming, where the women hasn't escaped and hold a more or less deep hate for the man later, even in the cases where she seemed to gave consent as child/teen?
It is a crime worthy of death. ("Exodus 21:16 Anyone who kidnaps another and either sells him or still has him when he is caught must be put to death. ")
Holy shit, I get it that you may not wanna spell correctly on an incel forum but fucking hell you don't make any sense here. Take your fucking time.

Also JFL :feelskek:! Christcucks with muh book. Inkwell should be put to death! Think of the children.:soy:

As I said I intend on leaving the US for good, I'm not an idiot and I don't plan on hiding out inside the country because I'm probably gonna be put on the FBI's watchlist. I'm gonna take what I can, leave and never look back. I'll take up my old name, shave my beard, get a new haircut and start a new life with my new lovely virgin wife.

Thanks brocel :feelsokman:.
Also why wait till 18? If she wants it, give it to her. Go for 13-14 if possible

What a desperate gigacope, she will still want Chad in that country.

Yep. Lolis don't hate being groomed, it's the feminist society telling them they were raped and are victims that traumitizes them

B1817574a3df15c8bf689080c95dbdb4

also see this thread I made. A loli was groomed by a Chad and she herself admits she still loves him 10 years later and wishes she could have him back, despite supposedly being "abused"

Holy shit, I get it that you may not wanna spell correctly on an incel forum but fucking hell you don't make any sense here. Take your fucking time.
Yep. Lolis don't hate being groomed, it's the feminist society telling them they were raped and are victims that traumitizes them
Actually I meant with "such grooming" using physical abuse (kidnapping, sex forcing etc.), emotional manipulative tactics to get and keep the relationship, not Chad makes good eyes (and good jaws) to a child or getting arranged marriage by the will of the parents, which I assume in this case and date. The term "wife" and "husband" indicates that this was approved by parents and state laws then.

also see this thread I made. A loli was groomed by a Chad and she herself admits she still loves him 10 years later and wishes she could have him back, despite supposedly being "abused"

You should read carefully, but I bet you overread it by will, when you even made a thread of this:
Screenshot   2020 09 20T004008359

First: actually I meant with "such grooming" using physical abuse (kidnapping, sex forcing etc.), emotional manipulative tactics to get and keep the relationship, not Chad makes good eyes jaws to a child or getting arranged marriage by the will of the parents, which I assume in this case and date. The term "wife" and "husband" indicates that this was approved by parents and state laws then.
I don't care :). I will adress her as my wife whether or not the state, her parents, or you are satisfied.

I found one "o" was missing in the "to", but not more. I am not native speaker, but I have the intuition that you liked less what I wrote than how I wrote it

I found one "o" was missing in the "to", but not more. I am not native speaker, but I have the intuition that you liked less what I wrote than how I wrote it
My apologies, I also meant your grammer. Also some words were either arranged incorrectly or flat out missing which left it up to my interpretation. Also yes I don't like what you've wrote, muh book is the worst case to make in my eyes.

I don't care :). I will adress her as my wife whether or not the state, her parents, or you are satisfied.
I care. :) The chance that a lost man turns back from his intention of a a horrendous crime - which will probably not even end well in this life here - is not the only cause that I posted in this thread. Foremost it was my desire to communicate my perplexation to your troll-like OP. You still didn't explain the prebuscent 17 year old. When this was satire, then why not the rest, I thought. And lastly, that you will not have an excuse before the throne.

My apologies, I also meant your grammer. Also some words were either arranged incorrectly or flat out missing which left it up to my interpretation. Also yes I don't like what you've wrote, muh book is the worst case to make in my eyes.
Brutal grammarly-turned-off-pill

You sure the daughter is not gonna fuck Quarterback Chad at high school behind your back before reaching the age of 18?

Even getting a virgin wife by a miracle would still be useless, she'd frivorce you in no time and you'd get divorce raped and lose tons of shit and have to support the fornication of someone who betrayed you with random Chads for decades.

Things are too far gone, there are no guarantees anymore.

I don't :).
The chance that a lost man turns back from his intention of a a horrendous crime - which will probably not even end well in this life here - is not the only cause that I posted in this thread. Foremost it was my desire to communicate my perplexation to your troll-like OP. You still didn't explain the prebuscent 17 year old. When this was satire, then why not the rest, I thought. And lastly, that you will not have an excuse before the throne.
I don't have morality. This isnt satire my friend, I'm not joking I thought I made that clear.
As for those who think I'm joking, no I'm dead fucking serious. Everything I've ever posted and will post is in my consideration. I'm not a clown, I'm a serious guy and I will do whatever it takes to get what I rightfully deserve
In regards to the prepubescent 17 year old, that was my mistake. I was typing as I was thinking, I didn't reread my stuff.

Insanely low inhib and based. Good luck if you go through with it.

Am I troll or am I serious? :waitwhat:

Was this just IT bait or am I actually considering this? I dunno? You decide ;).

I was a member of Kiwifarms so beware!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back