Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I cold approached women much taller than me, I feel like the women would view me more as a harrmless clown than....

Quarantined

Quarantined

height = confidence
★★★★★
as a creepy stalker whos sexualy harrrassing her/could potentially rape her.

No one really takes manlets seriously. Its like we're kids

St. Bagelcel got away with acting however he wanted because its not like hes capable of raping a woman...

In fact if a 5ft tall man managed to rape a 6ft woman, society may even laugh at the woman.

Maybe I should take advantage of the fact women see me as a harmless clown to try hitting on really tall women
idk...

low effort post
just ranting

I've tried cold approaching foids taller than me and I just ended up embarrassing myself like with anyother foids cold approach only works fo chad

Short foids would be more intimidated by incels tbh especially if you are short.

Short foids would be more intimidated by incels tbh especially if you are short.
Thats why I should try hitting on really tall girls, they're less likely to call the cops on me

Thats why I should try hitting on really tall girls, they're less likely to call the cops on me
Interesting strategy - wish I was bold enough for that. I just assume if she's taller than me, she doesn't want me and I shouldn't waste my time.