Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If i could be racist against anyone, it'd be Chinese and Indians

• Thread starter SubhumanAbomination
  • Start date
SubhumanAbomination

SubhumanAbomination

mirror = cope
-
I'm not racist overall, but i can tolerate more races and others. like some Blacks might be low IQ thugs, some Whites might be annoying sfcels, some Arabs might be assholes, Latinos and Mulattos might be drug dealers, but still many individuals of these races can be really fun to have around and overall i feel like those races have had impact on the world someway or another

Indians (except Pakistanis) and Chinese though, it's hard to tell tbh. All the Indians i know were either horny as fuck and braindead, or extremely self hating and insufferable to be around. The Chinese are annoying as fuck with their superiority complex, diseases spreading, the problems they keep fucking the world up with, the people themselves are huge assholes never met a single non asshole Chinese in my entire life online or offline, especially if they live in China. And i know this is affected by stereotypes and looks, but i can tolerate a low class White or Black or Arab or Latino better than a good looking high class Indian or Chinese.

but still many individuals of these races can be really fun to have around and overall i feel like those races have had impact on the world someway or another
Like it or not, Indians and Chinese are the only peoples other than Europeans who've had a proper, continuous cultural impact on the world. The Arabs arose quite late, and even then the way you perceive Islam has a lot of Indian influence than you might think. Simply put, Indians and Chinese are ugly, and that's what is showing in your character towards them.

You're a little racist

Like it or not, Indians and Chinese are the only peoples other than Europeans who've had a proper, continuous cultural impact on the world. The Arabs arose quite late, and even then the way you perceive Islam has a lot of Indian influence than you might think. Simply put, Indians and Chinese are ugly, and that's what is showing in your character towards them.
i said at the end of my OP that i don't hate them for their looks since it's not like i'm better than them in this regard

You're a little racist
tbh, yea you could say so

So you have the same "preferences" as foids.

i said at the end of my OP that i don't hate them for their looks since it's not like i'm better than them in this regard.
Everyone hates unattractive people on a subconscious level even if you are as ugly or worse.

i said at the end of my OP that i don't hate them for their looks since it's not like i'm better than them in this regard
You subconsciously do. Indians are a jolly people in general, they listen to loud music, gather in large families, very religious, and in general have a tight-knit society. But because they're brown and ugly, your subconscious mind always sees the worst Indian to map to all the rest. If it were Italians doing the same, it would be seen as "cultural", if its Indians, its "shitskin backwardness", "shitskin coping" etc. If Italians are tight-knit, they're "family-oriented", if Indians are tight-knit, they're "backward religious fundamentalists".

I'm not racist overall, but i can tolerate more races and others. like some Blacks might be low IQ thugs, some Whites might be annoying sfcels, some Arabs might be assholes, Latinos and Mulattos might be drug dealers, but still many individuals of these races can be really fun to have around and overall i feel like those races have had impact on the world someway or another

Indians (except Pakistanis) and Chinese though, it's hard to tell tbh. All the Indians i know were either horny as fuck and braindead, or extremely self hating and insufferable to be around. The Chinese are annoying as fuck with their superiority complex, diseases spreading, the problems they keep fucking the world up with, the people themselves are huge assholes never met a single non asshole Chinese in my entire life online or offline, especially if they live in China. And i know this is affected by stereotypes and looks, but i can tolerate a low class White or Black or Arab or Latino better than a good looking high class Indian or Chinese.
So you are just like normies then and you wanted to tell us that in a thread? Okay.

You subconsciously do. Indians are a jolly people in general, they listen to loud music, gather in large families, very religious, and in general have a tight-knit society. But because they're brown and ugly, your subconscious mind always sees the worst Indian to map to all the rest. If it were Italians doing the same, it would be seen as "cultural", if its Indians, its "shitskin backwardness", "shitskin coping" etc. If Italians are tight-knit, they're "family-oriented", if Indians are tight-knit, they're "backward religious fundamentalists".
So you are just like normies then and you wanted to tell us that in a thread? Okay.
Pakistanis look almost the same as Indians and some other Asians look even worse than Chinese, yet i didn't mention them at all

I'm curry. What we have here is one mayocel telling currycels he hates them. OK - so what?

It doesn't matter because you neither have (A) a vagina nor (B) a position of importance in society.
He’s not white. A lot of non-white folks have a disdain for other non-whites.

well people hate people I don't see anything wrong with that esp the stupid ones hating others for stupid reasons like causing environmental problems :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: like that shit is legit and really it's gonna make humans go extinct.

So you just mean Chinese and not Koreans right?

I just hate normies, chads, and foids regardless of race.

My choice is the worst group of all: sellout woke whites. They make all this bullshit possible.

Sounds like a man who has never truly felt the power of white supremacy directly affecting their life.

I'm curry. What we have here is one mayocel telling currycels he hates them. OK - so what?

It doesn't matter because you neither have (A) a vagina nor (B) a position of importance in society.
If it doesn't matter why did you reply?

JFL @ not being racist against kikes. You deserve flaying.

I hate just about every race (including my own) for various reasons. I'm not going to start race-baiting but I think we're all a little (or more) racist, even if we don't realize it.

I'm not racist ..., but
pTnFr8j.gif

Bro you don't need this. Just say what you want to say.

If you work hard enough, brocel, you can achieve almost anything (except being Chad). With some time and effort, I bet you could be racists against these groups as well. Personally, I'm chill with curries. It's the fuckin chinks I can't stand.

Dravidians are subhumans. The only decent encounters ive had is those of the higher caste.

we wuz kangs n shieeet

Same, they both oppress innocent Muslims (pray for Uyghurs and Indian Muslims)

I think we curries just exist to make other races superior in comparison, like without ugly one wouldn't realise the value of beauty.

Dravidians are subhumans. The only decent encounters ive had is those of the higher caste.
Dravidians are abos that have had gods grace and were able to mix into the different populations inhabiting India throughout history, unlike abos who were isolated. Because of that dravidians are still abo tier and shitty but not as much as abo abos

Dravidians are abos that have had gods grace and were able to mix into the different populations inhabiting India throughout history, unlike abos who were isolated. Because of that dravidians are still abo tier and shitty but not as much as abo abos
even the sentinelese mog them, at least the sentinelese leave you alone and shoot arrow if you threaten their tribe. Dravidian subhumans are basically like an infection that spread everywhere.

Everyone's racist against curries, every foid would exterminate them if they could. I've never seen a race of men more hated than them.