Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I ever fuck a girl this is what she'll see

jackbud

jackbud

Life After Death
-
JFL JFL JFL

7vfpgXxr.jpg

Damn you mog me, but you have a patchy beard like me.

I mog you but Idk how you look with full hair

You are not really ugly but of course still invisible to wymyn.

Your face ain't bad, but I bet you're short, right?

The sex chad has doesn't even compare to hiring a prostitute and her barely hiding her disgust for you

towncel said:
The sex chad has doesn't even compare to hiring a prostitute and her barely hiding her disgust for you

Sex with prostitutes is usually pretty bad. 

Chad will fuck a foid all night as she gives up all her holes. He wakes up with her watching him. She'll feel compelled to make him breakfast or whatever. Then she'll cry later on because she's afraid she'll lose him or isn't good enough for him. She will probably do it in front of him, too. Of course she goes unscathed because only men get severely punished for showing emotion.

You're not so bad, I can't take photos of myself I can't even go outside, both make me sick

This what a man should look like. Not like Chico.

Watch out guys
we got an ogre daddy over here

My dick shrinked by 4 inches because of this brutal mogging.

It goes inside of my body now.

you look good

GET OUT!

another fakecel to add to the list of users on my ignore list

Sub8Hate said:
Your face ain't bad, but I bet you're short, right?

I'm 5'9 so I'm honestly not sure, what made you ask?

jackbud said:
I'm 5'9 so I'm honestly not sure, what made you ask?

I'm just trying to figure out what your issue is. You're not that ugly. The balding doesn't help either I acknowledge that. I know from personal experience. Are you high inhibition? Mentalcel? Volcel waiting for a more attractive to approach or show interest?

Sub8Hate said:
I'm just trying to figure out what your issue is. You're not that ugly. The balding doesn't help either I acknowledge that. I know from personal experience. Are you high inhibition? Mentalcel? Volcel waiting for a more attractive to approach or show interest?

he's 4-5/10. It isn't enough especially for online dating.

You need to lose some face weight and fix your receding hairline. Other than that you should be good to go.

Sub8Hate said:

Not high inhibition or volcel, my biggest issue right now is I'm schizo and trying to get my mind back in order, so I just can't focus on women right now

Tbh every time people say I look "fine" I'm surprised, I posted this picture expecting people to laugh at how disgusting and bloated my face is. If people make fun of a guy like Zyros why am I in the clear?

Robinxyz said:
he's 4-5/10. It isn't enough especially for online dating.

You can fuck at those ratings. You ain't getting Stacy, but you can fuck. I can't speak regarding tinder, as I've never used it. It does seem to be hypergamy central, however. I only have experience with match and pof. I think he could pull on pof.
Edit: pls no ban for this post. Eggshells, lol.

Definately incel albeit temporally. Can't do anything with a twisted mind and schizophrenia is no fun, I had it as well.

jackbud said:
Not high inhibition or volcel, my biggest issue right now is I'm schizo and trying to get my mind back in order, so I just can't focus on women right now

Tbh every time people say I look "fine" I'm surprised, I posted this picture expecting people to laugh at how disgusting and bloated my face is. If people make fun of a guy like Zyros why am I in the clear?

Well I look at you and don't think "ugly," I think "average," "normal dude," etc. 

Zyros gets shit because he spams his photos constantly and is a certified Chadlite.

you look like KickBoxer turned MMA fighter Gokhan Saki, he's called The Turkish Mike Tyson

He probably gets lots of sex

4vXtyW.jpeg

u mog me so hard