Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I ever get a girlfriend I will become the next Elon Musk/Jeff Bezos/Mark Jewerberg

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Currently my motivation is 0, I can barely force myself to get out of my bed to shower because life is pointless if youre just going to live it alone

But I remember back when I was a kid I used to be so ahead of my classmates and other people in terms of everything, academics, motivation, doing stuff, being active, creating things, fuck I was getting into programming and making dumb games and hacks at like 11

But then around that same time my dick got the ability to become hard and all I ever wanted since then is a gf

If I ever get a girlfriend and dont have this incel stuff weighing me down 24/7 I will literally become a god tier human and accomplish so much

Part of me thinks god made me like this so others would have a chance

Currently my motivation is 0, I can barely force myself to get out of my bed to shower because life is pointless if youre just going to live it alone

But I remember back when I was a kid I used to be so ahead of my classmates and other people in terms of everything, academics, motivation, doing stuff, being active, creating things, fuck I was getting into programming and making dumb games and hacks at like 11

But then around that same time my dick got the ability to become hard and all I ever wanted since then is a gf
Life wasn't perfect before puberty but it was better than this. Maybe if we'd skipped going to class in middle and high school and were homeschooled we'd be better off srs

If I ever get a girlfriend and dont have this incel stuff weighing me down 24/7 I will literally become a god tier human and accomplish so much

A relationship with a woman would change so much. We've missed out on so much.

You’ll get cucked and then sui

A gf would be a great source of motivation. I know it would give me a reason to get out of bed in the morning. Plus without having the dark cloud of inceldom hanging overhead a lot can be accomplished
life is pointless if youre just going to live it alone

Cut a mans hope and you have cut his legs.

life is a sad thing

No you won't.
You don't have resources, connections, skills and luck

Same for me tbh. Used to be motivated af and was ahead of my class in first-sixth grade, but then I hit puberty and getting a gf was all I ever wanted and thought about but sadly never got.

19079.jpg

Honestly I'd quit being a NEET if I got a gf.

No you won't.
You don't have resources, connections, skills and luck

When it comes to tech you only need the skills and some luck

Connections and resources are only necessary for gay professions like banking

When it comes to tech you only need the skills and some luck

Connections and resources are only necessary for gay professions like banking
Millions of ricecels and currycels coding 14-15 hours a day.
Do you think you can skill mog them?

Millions of ricecels and currycels coding 14-15 hours a day.
Do you think you can skill mog them?

They are shit tier coders

Reminder that women code too

You know all those jokes about copying stuff from stack overflow? Yeah thats how you recognize shit programmers, because they identify with that

They are shit tier coders

Reminder that women code too

You know all those jokes about copying stuff from stack overflow? Yeah thats how you recognize shit programmers, because they identify with that
I know but man the market is so over saturated right now. Most guys are learning coding and stuff now that information is free on the net.
You have to really really grind tbh.

Have you ever worked on any projects? Link me your GitHub tbh
How do you stack up against coders like Gennady Korotkevich?

I know but man the market is so over saturated right now. Most guys are learning coding and stuff now that information is free on the net.
You have to really really grind tbh.

Have you ever worked on any projects? Link me your GitHub tbh
How do you stack up against coders like Gennady Korotkevich?

The market is oversaturated if youre doing webdev because webdev is a joke and 99% of it is googlable

If you code in any of the following: javascript or any of its 100 frameworks, "HTML", "CSS", non security related python into the trash you go

LOL @ how many people graduate with CS degrees and dont even know how to properly allocate and clean up memory in C

I mostly do low level stuff and hardware so I dont care

And these "sport" programmers are nothing but code monkeys who memorize algos, hes a good mathematician, probably mogs me ngl

Possible.

I once made an android game within a month for my former oneitis's 21st Birthday.

Can you imagine what would happen if we actually gave a damn?