Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I ever get a somewhat cute gf

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I’ll propose marriage within 6 months. Fuck this lonely incel life. If a woman ever gives me a chance and she’s not a complete pig, I’m hitching my wagon to her.

Good way to get cucked

What you get married and she turns out to be a total bitch? 6 Months isn't enough to get to know someone completely in my opinion.

Thats voluntarily killing your own financial life, she'll take half of all your shit and literally marry you only to divorce lmfao

Have fun getting cucked.

Marriage aint worth it

Bluepilled if you think you'll ascend tbh

Lol at signing a piece of paper to the government telling them you love someone

Thats voluntarily killing your own financial life, she'll take half of all your shit and literally marry you only to divorce lmfao

Have fun getting cucked.
I have nothing of value and little cash.

Well that little would get divided into 2
That’s fine. The risk is well worth the possible gain. Obviously no woman is marrying me for my money.

I’ll propose marriage within 6 months. Fuck this lonely incel life. If a woman ever gives me a chance and she’s not a complete pig, I’m hitching my wagon to her.
Tbh.
Bluepilled if you think you'll ascend tbh
I wouldn’t even try to marry her if we hadn’t fucked yet. Don’t know about OP though

Will take a certain degree of cucking at this point.
Ironically it's not cucking if you consent to it in advance, it's only cucking if it's done to you without consent

Try to get her pregnant instead.

She will say no.

I don't blame you tbf, but don't jump the gun especially with this generation. Unless she's an ultra-conservative Christfag she'll prolly find it weird.

She will say no.
In the past when a man did not want to get married to a woman there was this thing called a "shotgun wedding" where men were forced at gunpoint to get married against their will.

Trends of late appear to be focused on "equity" over "equality" where to compensate for past wrongs we "balance the scales" by having the modern equivalents of past victims compensated by inflicting similar abuses on the modern equivalents of past benificiaries.

Presently this is focused on "racial" justice, but I believe the feminists would embrace a similar approach to the pursuit of egalitarian gender equality.

marry? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

If a woman ever gives me a chance and she’s not a complete pig, I’m hitching my wagon to her.

Will take a certain degree of cucking at this point.
Brutal.

What you get married and she turns out to be a total bitch? 6 Months isn't enough to get to know someone completely in my opinion.
if i knew exactly the honeymoon phase lasts at least 1 year, so she'll still be in the phase of "pretending to love you" and shit

what a cuck move tbh

Bluepilled incel list:
You.