Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I ever manage to become god, I will start a new way of Life

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I will end this stupid biological way of life. These stupid flesh cages. This stupid and pointless fierce competition. This worthless life being aobut stomping on others in order to thrive. Food chain alone demonstrates how cruel and wretched biological life is. I hate it. I hate it with all my stupid fleshy heart. Decaying genetic flesh cage shouldn't be the support and container of our ego and identity. It should be the other way. Our ego, will and persona should be our core, not this stupid trash body. Its fucking infuriating that we are literally our body shapes, that we as persons are perceived solely by our body shapes. Its fucking infuriating that as beings able to comprehend end and destruction, we are tied to death and aging.Its fucking stupid to be designed to be able to feel pain as a "defense mechanism" yet mother nature subjects living beings to monstrous tortures. Its fucking funny how fucking fag cucks critizice capitalism yet love nature, when nature behaves basically like a stereotypical capitalist factory.

I hate nature.

If i cannot become god and able to create, i will be at least harbinger of destruction.

Good luck with that.

Its fucking funny how fucking fag cucks critizice capitalism yet love nature, when nature behaves basically like a stereotypical capitalist factory.

Wisdom spoken here. The SJW fags love nature but hate capitalism but nature is capitalism in the most extreme and purest form. I have always thought that. Good post.

I think you would enjoy Buddhism.

Starstruck

I think you would enjoy Buddhism.

View attachment 59842

Isnt buddhism that religion about karma and reincarnation based on past lifes? Just a free ticket to a giant Just World fallacy. Your have it bad in life? you were a shitty person in a former life, better repent and behave like a good dog in this one! No thanks, I find thaat shit as toxic as abrahamanic religions. Its completely anti-incel.

by the way loving your Akira references.

Its fucking funny how fucking fag cucks critizice capitalism yet love nature, when nature behaves basically like a stereotypical capitalist factory.
High iq.

Isnt buddhism that religion about karma and reincarnation based on past lifes? Just a free ticket to a giant Just World fallacy. Your have it bad in life? you were a shitty person in a former life, better repent and behave like a good dog in this one! No thanks, I find thaat shit as toxic as abrahamanic religions. Its completely anti-incel.

by the way loving your Akira references.

D7ca21fdaffa441d87b4517915494b77

I think it's more the idea of them rejecting the bodily/nature and seeing the world as a corrupt, hellish place.

Their ultimate goal is to be able to ascend to a greater plane of existence which they call enlightenment in order to be free from all the suffering on the earth.

I don't know too much about it but that's pretty much the jist of it.

nature is blind cruel joke. just think about it - the whole purpose of majority of animals is to catch another animal and eat it fucking alive. why would humans have any better nature than that? it's all evolution.

View attachment 59847

I think it's more the idea of them rejecting the bodily/nature and seeing the world as a corrupt, hellish place.

Their ultimate goal is to be able to ascend to a greater plane of existence which they call enlightenment in order to be free from all the suffering on the earth.

I don't know too much about it but that's pretty much the jist of it.

Yea thats the "nice" part of it, rejection of impurity and suffering but the concept of Karma is extremely toxic as I said. They are also heavy lookists. I read some buddhist text in which literally siad ugly or diseased people are ugly because their soul is still evil (karma concept about past lives)

Yea thats the "nice" part of it, rejection of impurity and suffering but the concept of Karma is extremely toxic as I said. They are also heavy lookists. I read some buddhist text in which literally siad ugly or diseased people are ugly because their soul is still evil (karma concept about past lives)

Tumblr nil38rGr2D1tv7a6ao1 500

Yeah I've heard similar about disabled people with them.

These moon religions are retarded tbh.

https://incels.is/threads/hypergamy-in-one-panel-from-the-gospel-of-matthew.86855/

Lord @Zyros : The New Testament. High IQ post

Just be God theory.

I feel like there needs to be a balance of good and evil basically we'll have a boring world without people suffering at the bottom i hate how this is , but this is the way we have to be we just lucked out thats all but i can guarantee you if we were born as chad we wouldn't give half a shit about the incels suffering at the bottom so in a way it's justice in our messed up world.

Just become a god bro

I feel like there needs to be a balance of good and evil basically we'll have a boring world without people suffering at the bottom i hate how this is , but this is the way we have to be we just lucked out thats all but i can guarantee you if we were born as chad we wouldn't give half a shit about the incels suffering at the bottom so in a way it's justice in our messed up world.

A balance of good and evil would be if we were all normies who suffered both hardship and joy in our lives.

Instead, we have some people (incels) who suffer nothing but hardship, and others (Chads and foids) who experience nothing but joy.

A balance of good and evil would be if we were all normies who suffered both hardship and joy in our lives.

Instead, we have some people (incels) who suffer nothing but hardship, and others (Chads and foids) who experience nothing but joy.
agreed

I'd burn everything

You're starting to sound very delusional zyros.

lol this reminds me of the r/incels days where you claimed to be a "god" among incels, you and the gambler. chads who got away with being on a forum for lonely, ugly depressed virgins so you can feel superior for just once in your life. Go figure, when you're on a forum with othet chads(looksim) you got meme'd to death and ran out of town so to speak. JFL at you, boyo.

lol this reminds me of the r/incels days where you claimed to be a "god" among incels, you and the gambler. chads who got away with being on a forum for lonely, ugly depressed virgins so you can feel superior for just once in your life. Go figure, when you're on a forum with othet chads(looksim) you got meme'd to death and ran out of town so to speak. JFL at you, boyo.
>Has chad profile pic

its fucking Zyros. The mother fucker parties every weekend, then comes on incel forums to conplain he's not a top-tier male model. Or he post delusional shit like this.

I’d be even more uglier lmao.
My personality is not the best

I'd like to know more about zyros's getting mogged history.

Lol at subhumans having God Complex in 2018

I'd like to know more about zyros's getting mogged history.

Lol at subhumans having God Complex in 2018
zyros would constantly post his face non-stop on r/incels and here too before they disallowed it...he would always post his pics on the rateme subreddits, too. when he joined lookism that's when he really got turned into a meme. i don't have the pic, but there's one where he's shirtless in a mirror exposing his toddler-like frame. he couldn't handle being around other chads on lookism, so he would and still resorts to posting on forums of ugly subhuman males to feel godly. JFL.

I love @Zyros ' gnosismaxx posts tbh

ts fucking funny how fucking fag cucks critizice capitalism yet love nature, when nature behaves basically like a stereotypical capitalist factory.

If i cannot become god and able to create, i will be at least harbinger of destruction.

anyone get what he means by the last sentence tbh? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:;););)

People are reading Industrial Society and its Future

Unless technology that can interpret and upload the current state of the brains is invented within our lifetime it's over. Ego/personality and everything we are will decay into equilbrium once we die. In this current universe we are slaves to thermodynamics, our body can only resist entropy for so long