Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I ever manage to get a 1 in a billion GF I’m going to inform you all

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
I’m not going to be a fake cunt and not make you aware

If by chance the 1 in a billion female out there wants me and becomes my gf I will 100% post about it here to inform

I wonder how many here got a gf for awhile but lost her then come back again and larp as if they never had one

If you get a gf you have a 100% responsibility to inform the forums and make a goodbye post

Too bad it won’t ever happen

If it happens, I want a backup of all your threads that I would print and read every night.

Too bad you’ll get banned after

Too bad she will drop you in the following weeks..months.

So you'll end up double banned.

If it happens to me I'd request a ban and simply just leave forever.

If I'm going on hiatus I won't request a ban, I'll just come back at a later date pewpew.

If it happens, I want a backup of all your threads that I would print and read every night.
I think they stay around forever anyway

Too bad it won’t ever happen

Pretty much, I just saw a picture of me from 2011 at 23 years old and my Face was Ugly NG+1 now my ugly is Ugly NG+5

So much for men peaking at a older age

I think they stay around forever anyway

Pretty much, I just saw a picture of me from 2011 at 23 years old and my Face was Ugly NG+1 now my ugly is Ugly NG+5

So much for men peaking at a older age
Sorry inkwell only Chad ages like fine wine you aren't entitled to it.

I wonder how many here got a gf for awhile but lost her then come back again and larp as if they never had one

Statistically there's probably a lot of people here that keep larping as incels (probably arond 30% of the userbase) imagine sharing this place with people that have sex almost every day but still consider themselves incels "at heart" it's disgusting.

Wouldn't people just call you a fakecel then

You also have a slim chance of that 1 in 100 billion stacy girl that want to be your gf.

We're gonna die waiting for that thread

Ill stop posting and make goodbye thread, but that wont happe n tbh

I would still post here.

I hope you find someone that loves you for who you are :soy::y'all:

The sad part is this entire forum will start to hate you and asking mods to ban.

Same. I’m rooting for you op.

1 in a billion sounds optimistic.

If you had the chance to date all dozens of billions foids that lived throughout history at their prime you still wouldn't find a truly good woman.
All women are burning in hell as we speak.

The sad part is this entire forum will start to hate you and asking mods to ban.
It's a reasonable response
Why tf would you wave around your gf in a community of people who crave one? Lemme just wave my food infront of a bunch of starving African kids jfl
Just leave a goodbye post and that it's, fuck off from this community if you can get and do have a gf tbh

im going to get a 1 in 1,930,283,192 petite sexy stacey GF who has a fetish for manlet autists :feelshaha:

Same tbh but it won't happen

i'd do a goodbye post and leave tbh

Just be rejected by 1 billion women bro theory :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You dodged a bullet bro. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Just find your unicorn bro. :soy::soy::soy::soy::chad::soy::chad:

Last edited:
Enjoy your bottom 0.0000001% gf
Girl with no face

There is no escaping inceldom. Its inevitable. You'll cope with us for the rest of your life.

Me too, I'll actually make a huge brag thread.

Never gonna happen though. :feelsmage: