Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If i gain the ability to dunk a basketball, will my SMV improve ?

WolfOfLoneStreet

WolfOfLoneStreet

Banned
-
recently i started coping with functional fitness training and sportmaxing (playing, not watching ofc)
i never really played sports when i was really young due to my location and my parents not knowing better,
but when i started playing pick-up bball i truly realized the competitiveness of sports and their part in social hierarchy

if you think about it, probably <1% of general population can truly slam dunk
so it's a good indicator of great sports genetics

btw i'm 5'8" and i can already grab the rim with two hands of off one or two feet

tl;dr will dunking a basketball make girls wet ?

just dunk bro!

I could almost dunk a basketball at 260lbs. Never got me a date to homecoming even though I was captain of my football team and a star player.

I played center field on the baseball team too. Cleanup hitter, 4th batter. At 260-280lbs...

My friend rode the bench. Never played. But he was good looking so he got girlfriends.

My nicknames? Ogre, Horsebutt, and the undertaker.

Last edited:
I could almost dunk a basketball at 260lbs. Never got me a date to homecoming even though I was captain of my football team and a star player.

I played center field on the baseball team too. Cleanup hitter, 4th batter. At 260-280lbs...

My friend rode the bench. Never played. But he was good looking so he got girlfriends.

My nicknames? Ogre, Horsebutt, and the undertaker.
how tall r u? just low inhib max if not a larp

@FACEandLMS can you dunk?:feelstrash::feelstrash::feelstrash:

I'd say the men who CAN dunk are much uglier on average than the ones who cannot.

rip
were you noticeably fat tho ?

Yep, that's the problem with sportmaxxing.

It's how you look. Nobody cares how good you are.

If you look ripped and suck as sports nobody cares you suck.

If you look fat and your miles away better than everyone else in speed, strength, and execution isn't enough to overcome looking fat.

Too late for sportsmaxxin

It is far better to look like an athlete and not be one than not look like one and be an athlete.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back