Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I get banned from this site eventually...

• Thread starter Deleted member 2429
  • Start date
Deleted member 2429

Deleted member 2429

Self-banned
-
Screen Shot 2018 06 03 at 110029 PM

My days left here are probably not too much now. Just know, it's been a fun ride talking and getting to communicate with all of you. I'm sorry.

If you are really 15 you need to leave before this site gives you permanent brain damage but judging by your post count it is too late

It's over for youngcels

idk man at 15 you really can change everything and grow to like 6'2 or something

Don't ban the boy, he may be young but surely from the posts I've seen of him he's a truecel.

Ageist, discrimination prevelant on the forum :feelsree::feelsree:

What a cuckmod lmfao. I wish I was blackpilled at 15, it would have saved me years of pain and humiliation.

When you think about it, in your high school years you know exactly when you're branded as an incel by all the Chads taking the femoids out every other week at your school while you sit alone in the halls. Discriminating against a truecel because of their age is the stupidest shit I've heard, that sounds like something those ban-happy cucktears subreddits would enforce on people.
Having blackpill knowledge at a young age is essential to acknowledging your current social situation and affirm that you should be investing more energy outside of relationships. Even having redpill knowledge at that age can make a world of a difference to somebody still trying to understand the world.

Dude. You're 15. Leave. You have time to get better. We can the lost ones. You have hope

tbh you will probably escape / you are still growing / chances will skyrocket if your youtube blows up:feelsokman:

start looksmaxing you idiot, you still have minimum 5/6 years before you know it's over 100%

Im 15 too man, it'd be really disappointing to see you get banned just for your age because I really like your posts

If you're that young you don't do yourself a favor being here.

idk man at 15 you really can change everything and grow to like 6'2 or something
Dude. You're 15. Leave. You have time to get better. We can the lost ones. You have hope
start looksmaxing you idiot, you still have minimum 5/6 years before you know it's over 100%
tbh you will probably escape / you are still growing / chances will skyrocket if your youtube blows up:feelsokman:

And this my friends, is the sound of blind hope. I'd understand if he was some 15 year old white Chadlite guy, but he's a programmer short asian.

Tell me, what fucking hope does he have? I don't understand why people assume you somehow have more hope when you're young, you don't. You just don't. Kids and teenagers are EVEN MORE fucking brutal about their bullying and harassment. I was 15 once. You know what happened to me? I got shit on by my classmates and I was a social pariah. And yet, I was stupid enough to think that in the end I would win. I didn't, obviously. Had I known the truth I probably would've saved myself from the shitty treatment.

You are a quality poster though. You probably shouldn't be here at 15 but I enjoy your threads none the less
Being 15 isn't against the rules either so some mental gymnastics would have to be pulled to ban you

Why should a mod ban you for being 15? Your fate is determined when you hit puberty.

rafael is mentally 30 with his massive iq

you need to get on nofap bro, it cures awkwardness.

Agreed.
Why not put all your effort into ascending, and if you haven't by 18, come back?

I think it's fucking stupid to kick people out just because they are a few years younger than the average user. But if you do, just find some other place and lie about your age.

If you are really 15 you need to leave before this site gives you permanent brain damage but judging by your post count it is too late
This.

You are still too young and unless you are an absolute 2/10 or lower you can probably get saved by steering your health in the right direction. Try to get hgh and eating/sleeping right to maximize height and do the best to get in best physique possible since you are young and should have a lot of time on your hands. As for your face well hope that puberty saves you in the end and if not you can always come back.

You should stay if you look like a truecel. But at least try to cope somehow and dont let this site impact your mental state

You're probably not going to undergo a transformation to become a 6+ guy. I remember being your age and seeing guys get with girls while they despised me, it hurt a lot. I hope you're not banned but if so, I'll cite you when arguing with guys in their 30s and 40s who are bluepilled.

When you think about it, in your high school years you know exactly when you're branded as an incel by all the Chads taking the femoids out every other week at your school while you sit alone in the halls. Discriminating against a truecel because of their age is the stupidest shit I've heard, that sounds like something those ban-happy cucktears subreddits would enforce on people.
Having blackpill knowledge at a young age is essential to acknowledging your current social situation and affirm that you should be investing more energy outside of relationships. Even having redpill knowledge at that age can make a world of a difference to somebody still trying to understand the world.
That being said, I really hope the guy's life improves

For being 15 and blackpilled that's a good thing because it's saving you from rejections. I've seen your posts and I like them, hope you don't actually get banned.

Even if a 15 year old on here is a late bloomer and turns into Chadlite the knowledge of the black pill will still help him through life.

There are no rules for a required age, so I say let him be.

EmergencyRoom if you do

Oh for fucks sake. Will the mods lay off with the bans? If the kid doesn't have this place for support he's going to be isolated and go into denial and become a bluepilled phaggot. He's much better here with us. Don't any of you remember how bad highschool was? Who is the guy going to have for support if you ban him?
as much as I sort of think it’s fuckkng stupid to have a 15 year old on here, because whether or not you believe it, you can’t yet relate or feel the true pain of inceldom for another few years. I don’t see a problem with you being on here tbh.

Should you take the blackpill early and realise what’s to come sooner rather than later. Educating you on the abhorant nature of girls or better put, whores is not bad thing in my opinion. The worlds a horrible place, this site is the least of your worries. No reason to ban you.

I knew i was going to be incel when i was 14. I didn't know the word incel or that other guys had problems picking up girls. I was more redpilled at one point. Then went bluepill and was in serious denial and it was terrible for my mental health. Then i went redpill again and tried PUA and all sorts but i was still in denial and it was terrible for my mental health. I wish i'd been able to come somewhere like here when i was 14. Instead i wasted years of my life and had a mental breakdown a few years ago. The blackpill saved my life.

Cya op, even though I didn't know you that much.