Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I go bald I will be a 2/10 male

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Atm I'd say I'm a 3. However there are different types of ugly. E.g. comically ugly, intimidating ugly and nerdy ugly.

I'm comically ugly.

I have a rediculously big nose, big weirdly shaped ears, big fat lips like a duck, wide spaced bug eyes, veins on my face, and a narrow as fuck lower third with a fucking massive forehead like I'm some alien.

Now imagine that but with no hair. It would be so fucking over. My dad has a massive forehead and my uncle and grandads were bald at young.

My hairline is already dreadful and at this rate ima be bald before 25 or somethn.

Is there anything I can do?

Yes, Finasteridemaxx.

Finasteride is your only option. Dutasteride if that doesn’t work.

My hairline has started to thin, I just accept it. I'm 0/10 now and will be 0/10 bald.

My hairline is already beyond fucked. I'll probably completely bald by 23 or 24.
Fuck. This will be my death sentence.

Finasteride is your only option. Dutasteride if that doesn’t work.
What are those two things ?

I hear about them all the time but never looked into it.

What are the downsides to them and what is the difference between them?

Maybe you should consider buying a wig.

My hairline is already beyond fucked. I'll probably completely bald by 23 or 24.
Fuck. This will be my death sentence.
It's over for baldcels.

I would be a legit 0/10.

I would be a legit 0/10.

I'm doing everything I can. really don't wanna take tranny drugs tbh. once I'm visibly norwooded there is zero percent chance of loli ascension, I must hang on to the remaining 0.1% with my life

What are those two things ?

I hear about them all the time but never looked into it.

What are the downsides to them and what is the difference between them?
alpha 5 enzyme reductase. They stop test from being converted into DHT, which is the main culprit of norwooding.

Fin and dut are almost the same thing. Dut is supposedly stronger, it blocks ~100% of DHT while fin blocks 70%, but it hasn't been shown to be stronger in studies iirc. Dut supposedly has harsher side effects tho

Fin can give you ED and gyno but those occur at a rate of 1-2% of users (according to the studies done on fin). Also it reduces your sperm count when you're on the drug. Your sperm count goes back to normal after you get off fin.
But if you have abnormally low sperm count fin can make you permanently infertile. Not that this kind of thing even concerns us

I am already a 2/10 male.

I'm doing everything I can. really don't wanna take tranny drugs tbh. once I'm visibly norwooded there is zero percent chance of loli ascension, I must hang on to the remaining 0.1% with my life
You can try weak treatments first. Alfatradiol is side effect free.

I am already a 2/10 male.
3*
alpha 5 enzyme reductase. They stop test from being converted into DHT, which is the main culprit of norwooding.

Fin and dut are almost the same thing. Dut is supposedly stronger, it blocks ~100% of DHT while fin blocks 70%, but it hasn't been shown to be stronger in studies iirc. Dut supposedly has harsher side effects tho

Fin can give you ED and gyno but those occur at a rate of 1-2% of users (according to the studies done on fin). Also it reduces your sperm count when you're on the drug. Your sperm count goes back to normal after you get off fin.
But if you have abnormally low sperm count fin can make you permanently infertile. Not that this kind of thing even concerns us
I dunno what gyno is.

Also are there any natural ways too?

Certain foods or stuff like dat? Cold showers maby?

Tbh my severe social anxiety I had from 14-16 probably made it b sooner. That along with depression and stress in general and bullying n all dat.

Last edited:
baldness is the first death men experience

life is really a unfunny joke

Finasteride can fuck up your ability to coom.

I dunno what gyno is.
Gyno short for gynecomastia is bitch tits, ie taking fin you may develop a gland behind your nipples making your tits look poke out and look puffy. I had pubertal gynecomastia and got it removed for 4k, it was bothering me since age 12.I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemies. You're better just off working and saving for a hair transplant ngl

Gyno short for gynecomastia is bitch tits, ie taking fin you may develop a gland behind your nipples making your tits look poke out and look puffy. I had pubertal gynecomastia and got it removed for 4k, it was bothering me since age 12.I wouldnt wish this on my worst enemies. You're better just off working and saving for a hair transplant ngl
Ye fairs g