Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I had a big family with lots of sisters, I'd rope on Valentines' day

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
First off: "oH No, tHiS iNkweL Is eNcoUraGinG SuIciDe :soy::soy::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:" Shut up simptears get the fuck out of here!

Alright, I think Valentine's day is perfect for roping especially if I had a big family with sisters, that would ruin their lives forever cause every time they were fucking their boyfriends on that hollyday, they would remember that's the date her subhuman brother died. To make it even harder to swallow, I'd rope in the middle of the living room, so that when they came back from fucking their fucking boyfriends, the first thing they'd see would be the corpse of their ugly brother hanging from the ceiling. Unfortunately, my only family is my mom so that wouldn't have the same effect.
Disclaimer: "don't rope you have so much to live for :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:"

Last edited:
That's based.
We need to make our suicides as uncomfortable to others as possible.
Others deny us happiness, why shouldn't we deny happiness from others?
full

Just get rich selling used stolen panties online bro!