Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if i kill myself i will do a livestream

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
if i kill myself and i get a phone (19yo and never had a phone lol) i will do a livestream

i promise

Dude u can get a used android for like 20-40€

Please do it on twitch. I fucking hate that site. Who the fuck bans users for reporting actual titty streamers who breach ToS on the fucking daily???

19 is too young to take your own life. Live your life and don't give up because its not over for you.

Dingus_Incel said:
19 is too young to take your own life. Live your life and don't give up because its not over for you.

i will wait one year

Chadfish foids on tinder

At least wait till 25 jesus.

look at the year he wrote this post.

Last seen Jul 19, 2020
:cryfeels:

Fuck mang, not one more :cryfeels:

Don't rope but work on becoming more powerful in order to build a better life. Suicidality can be a strong motivating force. Leave everything behind. Throw everything in the trash. You won't regret it because you have nothing to lose. Once everything is destroyed you will find yourself in nothing but truth and clarity and you will understand that we're nothing but wild animals whose sole purpose it is to survive and thrive in this world. Focus on what really matters in life and be the creator of your own destiny. You have your whole life ahead of you and you have plenty of time to figure it all out. Try to become like Andrew Tate and Jordan Peterson. A an honest, hard working, empathetic and mature adult who provides for his family and cares for his people. The purpose of life is not to have fun but to give back to other people.
Its over

Rest in peace :cryfeels: