Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I knew that it would come to this, I would've never lost weight.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
One of the main motivators for me losing weight 4-5 years ago was women, and I thought they would be all over me once I lost weight.

75 pounds later and I feel far worse than I did, mainly because I've changed everything I could to try to not be incel, but I have nothing to work on anymore, therefore still making me an incel. 

Feels bad, man. Don't lose weight if you know you're going to stay incel.

Losing weight fucks with your hormones and takes years to recover if ever. That's why you feel shitty, loll

mylifeistrash said:
Losing weight fucks with your hormones and takes years to recover if ever. That's why you feel shitty, loll

I've done much more beyond losing weight, and I lift too. It makes me feel like shit that my social status hasn't changed because I felt if I have accomplished absolutely nothing.

if you don't have bone structure underneath your fat it'sover

ordinaryotaku said:
I've done much more beyond losing weight, and I lift too. It makes me feel like shit that my social status hasn't changed because I felt if I have accomplished absolutely nothing.

Most men feel like this. Especially the ones who got married, cucked, and lost everything.

It's all based on genetics/nature and completely out of your control.