Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I turned into a 10/10 giga chad and a 5/10 foid wanted to fuck me, I would say for her to give bj to 5 incels first

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-
If she says no I would say to her, "Well is your choice, I have many more to fuck".

If she agree and do it, I would ask the incels if she really did gave them the blowjobs, and then after confirming it I would say:

"You're such a dumb bitch, do you really think I'll fuck a hole like you? You don't even deserve my respect, least of all my thick cock, you're a promiscuous bitch who unfortunately won't go through other times like this in your life, I hope they all have herpes on their dicks and that your mouth swells up with grotesque sores to show how much of a whore you are. Die degenerate bitch."

JFL this has never worked once. Trying to get an incel some play is the most fruitless/pointless shit ever. I appreciate it though.

Nice, we need to make the Chad incel alliance happen

it's important to stick to your roots. respect bro.

If she says no I would say to her, "Well is your choice, I have many more to fuck".

If she agree and do it, I would ask the incels if she really did gave them the blowjobs, and then after confirming it I would say:

"You're such a dumb bitch, do you really think I'll fuck a hole like you? You don't even deserve my respect, least of all my thick cock, you're a promiscuous bitch who unfortunately won't go through other times like this in your life, I hope they all have herpes on their dicks and that your mouth swells up with grotesque sores to show how much of a whore you are. Die degenerate bitch."
And when that daydream ends....how do you feel? I hate the crash that follows the high of a good daydream....

Based and charitypilled

Pretty sure foids would say no. Incels are that repulsive.

blatant virtue-signalling ngl

And when that daydream ends....how do you feel? I hate the crash that follows the high of a good daydream....
Daydreams are not a happy refuge from reality, they are just a constant reminder of the gaping holes in your heart that only fantasies can fill

Never happening. I knew a low tier male (possible incel) in highs chool who was very close friends with a few chadlites/chads and they invited him to all fuck a really slutty becky together. She sucked and fucked the other guys and just ignored his dick. He was humiliatingly left standing to the side with his soft dick out, and word of the situation spread pretty fast, likely from the foid herself.

Fair and square and based.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back