Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was American I would legit go insane from having to live with cuntslike this

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

Look at this dickhead's face. That slight smirk. That COMPLETE lack of awareness, unironically believing that America is the fairest country on Earth (JFL enjoy 0 days off per year, no workers' rights whatsoever and an $8000 ambulance trip if you ever get hurt).

How do you guys do it? How do you live with this kind of vermin? I would fucking snap if I lived in the US. Brits are stupid too but at least here most people don't have this bootlicking "i luv working 2 make mr goldstein even richer!!!" attitude.

Deserves to be beheaded publicly.

13. I believe I'm balding and I'm hat fishing.

Inceldom discussion by the way.

Why are you mad at the dirty jobs guy?

How bout you worry about the shit hole pocket of the world you rot in:feelsree:

I like that guy he’s great ldar entertainment!

It’s not like your useless country produces anything worth watching!

I would rather to live in the US over paying half of my taxes to the government jfl

temporarily embarrassed millionaire

Look at his delicate hands. Guy hasn't worked labor in his life.

View attachment 385881
Look at this dickhead's face. That slight smirk. That COMPLETE lack of awareness, unironically believing that America is the fairest country on Earth (JFL enjoy 0 days off per year, no workers' rights whatsoever and an $8000 ambulance trip if you ever get hurt).

How do you guys do it? How do you live with this kind of vermin? I would fucking snap if I lived in the US. Brits are stupid too but at least here most people don't have this bootlicking "i luv working 2 make mr goldstein even richer!!!" attitude.

Who really cares

jfl, the points 10, 11 and 12 contradict each other :feelskek: life's not fair but also all people are equal and a product of their choices -- they probably have their own definitions of "equal" and "fair" to explain that but damn

I've seen this meme some time ago but I wasn't aware it was a parody of some cucked wagie pledge :feelskek: is this fucking real life
035sthl0e0g51

holy shit, normies really are a different species
perfect ant workers -- just shut up, work your ass off, be thankful for it and never expect a reward
they really bred perfect slave worker drones :feelskek: humans, you're pathetic, don't even worry about a cyberpunk future, you're already enslaved, no one needs advanced tech for that

temporarily embarrassed millionaire
So fucking stupid man. JFL. These retards even come to this forum. We have literal incel bootlickers here thinking they're part of the elite they worship :feelskek: should be banned for that alone.

Isn't this from a TV show?

View attachment 385881

doesn't bother me as much as the same ideas applied to SMV

normies really are a different species
perfect ant workers -- just shut up, work your ass off, be thankful for it and never expect a reward
they really bred perfect slave worker drones :feelskek: humans, you're pathetic, don't even worry about a cyberpunk future, you're already enslaved, no one needs advanced tech for that

It's over for MikeRowecels.

Over for dirtyjobscels.

This is disgusting. This piece of shit is a cuck not only sexually but in every aspect of his pathetic life.

What grinning job man doesn't tell you is that he went to a private school and had connections from his family to start his own show. He's a trust funder larping as a hard worker. I would throw acid in his face unironically.

Some of those are good but many are just untrue. To get a good job you need the right connections or be able to hop from one job to the next until you find a good one. Working harder, staying late, “no such thing as a bad job” are memes. Unfortunately many many jobs will still pay you shit and treat you like shit no matter how hard you work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back