Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I was Dark Triad I would have gf = COPE

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
"Abstract
This study examined the relations between facial attractiveness, aggression, and popularity in adolescence to determine whether facial attractiveness would buffer against the negative effects of aggression on popularity. We collected ratings of facial attractiveness from standardized photographs, and teachers provided information on adolescents' social aggression, physical aggression, and popularity for 143 seventh graders (70 girls). Regression analyses indicated that facial attractiveness moderated the relations between both types of aggression and popularity. Aggression was associated with a reduction in popularity for adolescents low on facial attractiveness. However, popularity did not decrease as a function of aggression for adolescents high on facial attractiveness. Aggressors with high facial attractiveness may experience fewer negative consequences to their social standing, thus contributing to higher overall rates of aggression in school settings."

Thinking that bullies get more gf because of behavior is completely wrong, bullies tend to have a better physique, height and even face, this attract girls, not their behavior, their behavior is caused by strong genes.

So ugly and manlet acting dark triad=over

Agreed for the most part. Some failednormiecels here it could apply to but as we all know looks>everything

I'm dark triad
yet i am incel
maybe it doesn't help that i am 5'6, fat and 4 inch dick with social anxiety and autism

if you're chad or even stacy you basically rule the world.

Agreed for the most part. Some failednormiecels here it could apply to but as we all know looks>everything

Nice
In the case of average males they are probably not even trying, so it's not necessarily about becoming dark triad, but just about leaving the basement and approaching.

I said this many times and yet no one gets it.

Chads act like assholes because they are chads and can get away with it. So it's ok for them.

You are not a Chad so acting like an asshole isn't acceptable not will you be a Chad.

it's a last ditch effort to get something

chances are it would just lead to more fun and a more interesting life, not more cunt

More one of my threads that IncelTears will not post

There is no dark triad for your face.

Where the fuck is the link in the OP?

I'm dark triad
yet i am incel
maybe it doesn't help that i am 5'6, fat and 4 inch dick with social anxiety and autism

You have social anxiety cus they put estrogen in food , dont eat soy and dont over - do masrubation , your anexiety will go lower

Its impossibale to ask a man not to mastrubate , let alone an incel ... no fap is good , but there is a limit to how long untill you snap , maybe once in 2 weeks or something like that

You have social anxiety cus they put estrogen in food , dont eat soy and dont over - do masrubation , your anexiety will go lower
i hope so

What? you want source for the study?

Not really. I'm probably not going to read the whole thing. I rarely invest the time and energy to read entire studies. They're meant to be read seriously, which means you have give it your full attention. Besides, many of these studies are common sense if you're black pilled. Reading these studies just fills in the small details.

Tbh, it's just something I was expecting when you copy-pasted the abstract.

Not really. I'm probably not going to read the whole thing. I rarely invest the time and energy to read entire studies. They're meant to be read seriously, which means you have give it your full attention. Besides, many of these studies are common sense if you're black pilled. Reading these studies just fills in the small details.

Tbh, it's just something I was expecting when you copy-pasted the abstract.

Ah ok.

Fag face and dark triad not fitting so well

Fag face and dark triad not fitting so well

Yes

Dark triad prototypes

:lul:

So ugly and manlet acting dark triad=over

"Dark Triad" gets highly romanticized. The term alone "dark triad" almost makes it sound like "tall, dark, and handsome". But the average "dark triad" personality just rips off teenagers who want to buy pot for 20 Euros and that's it.

"Dark Triad" gets highly romanticized. The term alone "dark triad" almost makes it sound like "tall, dark, and handsome". But the average "dark triad" personality just rips off teenagers who want to buy pot for 20 Euros and that's it.

Yes true

Also, these are the "bad boys" interpreted in teenage movies for girls

Images 1

Last edited:
Dark traidmaxxing doesn't work for sub7 men.

Dark triad chad = Cool

Dark triad sub 8 = rapist, serial killer

You were thinking, "inches?", weren't you?

No, PSL (P)uaHate (S)lutHate (L)ookism is a rating system that go to 8 or 7-7.5, so saying sub8 still good because 8 is basically perfect and 7~+ is David Gandy tier ( I never used the /10 rating system and sounds like the cuck soy BluePilled Reddit called r/truerateme to me).

if you're ugly, anything you do will be rationalized as repulsive or bad. if you're attractive, anything you do when will be rationalized as good.
dark triad incel=dangerous, evil
dark triad chad=attractive bad boy
light triad incel=pussy, pushover
light triad chad=kind, heroic man

if you're ugly, anything you do will be rationalized as repulsive or bad. if you're attractive, anything you do when will be rationalized as good.
dark triad incel=dangerous, evil
dark triad chad=attractive bad boy
light triad incel=pussy, pushover
light triad chad=kind, heroic man

Yes

7749e7a7 9a0a 40b0 a85d 87c1def669bd bestSizeAvailable

Also
Prey vs predators2  880

:lul: :lul: