Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If I was normal

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If I was normal and had a normal life, today I would probably be taking my 10 year old son fishing. Lol fuck this life and loneliness.

This hit hard :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

If I was normal and had a normal life, today I would probably be taking my 10 year old son fishing. Lol fuck this life and loneliness.
Jeez how old ru?

At least you're immune to reverse chin locks & sweet chin music as you are.

At least you're immune to reverse chin locks & sweet chin music as you are.
Didn’t Aj Styles once try to put a chin lock on me but I kept slipping out of the hold :lul:

You missed out on a normal life

I wish that I were socially normal too. I would like to keep my autistic intelligence though.

If I were normal, I would probably be raising a 4 years old kid right now, teaching him english (so that he'd be bilingual) and maths and most important social skills.
But instead, I'm alone with all the rejections. Hits hard. I can't say it's over yet, but it's over considering how life could have been if you look at me when I was 12 and still full of energy and hopes for the future.