Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I was rich I'd probably be a coke addict

SafeAffect

SafeAffect

Recruit
★★★
Been doing it quite a bit lately. I love how I feel social and confident and like the world is awesome. None of my insecurities even register. Maybe it could cure my inceldom but I can't afford to do it that often, Freud might have been onto something if they could make a safer way of taking it.

Im almost coping with mcdonalds.

yucky. theres safer and better drugs out there

yucky. theres safer and better drugs out there

I'm also a pretty big stoner and a kratom addict. I use LSD or shrooms every two months or so. I used to be an alcoholic but it's not my thing before.

Not going to fuck with heroin, benzos or meth anytime soon.

If I was Rich I wouldn't be Incel :feels:

So how is it compared to adderal/speed?

If you were ripped and rich you wouldn't be incel. :feelzez:
Even as a 5'5 obese manlet I could locationmaxx/looksmaxx/and various other maxx's with money and not be Incel because of money.

Wish I had access to that shit too.
Way too expensive here.

I love cocaine so much. I don’t do it anymore because now I tend to panic immediately after a line, but man back when I was doing it it was the greatest feeling ever.

For those of you that haven’t done cocaine, imagine a drug that can take the pain away from a heightmog. That’s coke. You feel 10 feet tall and bulletproof. Mogs have no effect on you. They don’t even register.. You feel like a god.

Cocaine + alcohol is another world. You will never be able to drink alcohol again without blowing lines. It’s the greatest thing in the world.

Easy to die from though if you do too much.

Last edited:
We all need our own copes.

All drugs are good cope, I wish I was low inhib enough to be a druggy but I am too scared to take the plunge

All drugs are good cope, I wish I was low inhib enough to be a druggy but I am too scared to take the plunge

Coke in moderation is no more dangerous than alcohol. Plus (no offense) I seriously doubt you make enough money to even get addicted.

Certain drugs like LSD and shrooms can be spectacular if treated with the proper respect. Not once have I ever had a bad trip and if anyone is the personality type prone to have one, it's me.

I'm also a pretty big stoner and a kratom addict. I use LSD or shrooms every two months or so. I used to be an alcoholic but it's not my thing before.

Not going to fuck with heroin, benzos or meth anytime soon.
Drugmaxxing is the ultimate goal of any truecel

I don´t like cocaine tbh. I want to feel sedated and happy, so my money goes into opioids.

I don´t like cocaine tbh. I want to feel sedated and happy, so my money goes into opioids.

Honestly as much as my parents have fucked me up, I couldn't do that to them (become an opiate addict). They don't know I do anything harder than weed and I want to keep it that way.

Only low iq people drink and do drugs.

I just realize you can use kratom as a sedative holy shit

Drugs are a cringe cope

The only drug I'd use would be cocaine tbh

Drugs are for degenerates, don't do it.

if i was rich i'd be funding incel programs

I never prove coke and suifuel because at least everybody I knowed here have try it.

Wish I had access to that shit too.
Way too expensive here.

How much is coke in Finland? Here its about £25 to £50 for a g of council (heavily mixed shite) or £100 a g for prop. Which is actually pretty good but I'd be guessing to what its actual purity is. One day I'll get to south America an try some proper shit to compare against.

How much is coke in Finland? Here its about £25 to £50 for a g of council (heavily mixed shite) or £100 a g for prop. Which is actually pretty good but I'd be guessing to what its actual purity is. One day I'll get to south America an try some proper shit to compare against.
The mixed stuff already is over 100€
It's pretty impossible to encounter the real deal.
People usually use speed because it's cheaper

If I was rich I would have my own foid

I did coke in the early 80's.
It was great!
But it cost too much.

It would be a great way to die. Tbh tbh.

I´d make a massive collection of classic cars like Jay Leno.
I love the Countach LP5000S.

If I was rich (and still incel) I would start a hentai company. High-budget, plot-heavy hentai. It would be glorious.