If I went out and approached girls again, would you be interested in reading about it?

If I went out and approached girls again, would you be interested in reading about it?

• Yes bro, keep us entertained with your stories of endless rejection

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No, stop shitting up the forum with these threads you vile, toxic, disgusting, misogynistic imbecile

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Who the fuck are you?

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
12d 17h 27m
I haven't approached any girls, or made any sort of effort to pursue a relationship or anything like that, since 12 October last year - partly because Covid-19 has laid waste to any plans along those lines, but mainly because my interest in having a girlfriend has reached an all time low. That's not to say I'll never approach another girl - the rest of the year is surely a write off (for just about anything for that matter) - but if I still have a working libido in 2021 I might go out again, although right now it's difficult to imagine approaching girls again.

If you're thinking of trying it yourself my threads here and here should give you an idea of what to expect...

radishman

radishman

Commander
★★★★★
42d 5h 29m
If it leads to something, sure. Otherwise we know how the story ends.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
17d 22h 45m
Yes bro. You can an @uninstall #2 except not fakecel

FemoidsGTFO

FemoidsGTFO

Currently tablemaxxing
★★★
7d 29m
Option 1 and 3 simultaneously

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

That’s really sad...
★★★★★
111d 19h 11m
yeah sure ill take a read of it

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Transcendental
★★★★★
38d 15h 22m
Based day to come back on tbhngl

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Mocro Mafia Communist
★★★★★
129d 6h 50m
Yeah man, do it.

W

WØLF

Mythic
★★★★
26d 18h 46m
Would be an interesting experiment. Can you record it when you do it?
I haven't approached any girls, or made any sort of effort to pursue a relationship or anything like that, since 12 October last year - partly because Covid-19 has laid waste to any plans along those lines,
The first and only time I ever approached a foid was in elementary school. She was diabetic and my first and last oneitis, she used the shitty "I would if I could but I have a bf" excuse jfl. That was one of the first experiences that blackpilled me. This doesn't really count as an approach though because I was a child and had no idea what I was doing.
but mainly because my interest in having a girlfriend has reached an all time low.
Same except I stopped wanting a gf long ago. I honestly can't fathom the idea of having one, it's a fairy tale at this point. Just isn't realistic whatsoever.

Smitty

Smitty

ADDcel, Victim of single motherhood #2012940140
★★★★
2d 16h 43m
Why do you talk about stuff you are going to do next year? Are you a Slav?