Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I went out and approached girls again, would you be interested in reading about it?

If I went out and approached girls again, would you be interested in reading about it?

• Yes bro, keep us entertained with your stories of endless rejection

Votes: 30 78.9%
  • No, stop shitting up the forum with these threads you vile, toxic, disgusting, misogynistic imbecile

Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Who the fuck are you?

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
Valiant Virgin

Valiant Virgin

Just a face in the crowd
★★★★★
I haven't approached any girls, or made any sort of effort to pursue a relationship or anything like that, since 12 October last year - partly because Covid-19 has laid waste to any plans along those lines, but mainly because my interest in having a girlfriend has reached an all time low. That's not to say I'll never approach another girl - the rest of the year is surely a write off (for just about anything for that matter) - but if I still have a working libido in 2021 I might go out again, although right now it's difficult to imagine approaching girls again.

If you're thinking of trying it yourself my threads here and here should give you an idea of what to expect...

If it leads to something, sure. Otherwise we know how the story ends.

Yes bro. You can an @uninstall #2 except not fakecel

If it leads to something, sure. Otherwise we know how the story ends.

Yeah. If he brings in new insights cool, otherwise, what's the point

Option 1 and 3 simultaneously

yeah sure ill take a read of it

Based day to come back on tbhngl

Would be an interesting experiment. Can you record it when you do it?
I haven't approached any girls, or made any sort of effort to pursue a relationship or anything like that, since 12 October last year - partly because Covid-19 has laid waste to any plans along those lines,
The first and only time I ever approached a foid was in elementary school. She was diabetic and my first and last oneitis, she used the shitty "I would if I could but I have a bf" excuse jfl. That was one of the first experiences that blackpilled me. This doesn't really count as an approach though because I was a child and had no idea what I was doing.
but mainly because my interest in having a girlfriend has reached an all time low.
Same except I stopped wanting a gf long ago. I honestly can't fathom the idea of having one, it's a fairy tale at this point. Just isn't realistic whatsoever.

Why do you talk about stuff you are going to do next year? Are you a Slav?

I'm genuinely considering doing this again - not as a regular activity, but maybe one or two days in June or July if/when it's nice, sunny weather. At this point I have no interest in having a girlfriend and 944 days have passed since I last approached a girl. It would be more about pushing my comfort zone, seeing how easy or otherwise it is to get back into it after so long without doing it, and embracing more challenging scenarios like approaching girls with their friends. If I can get some sort of physical contact, that's great, because in the few approaches where I've had that it feels so good.

Would be an interesting experiment. Can you record it when you do it?
Yeah, I'll try and get some cheap audio recording equipment and have it on me. It probably won't be good quality as I'll have to try and make it inconspicuous when I'm doing the approaches (if I do them). It probably won't be the most interesting either as my voice sounds quite monotone and lacking in energy but I have enjoyed reading and listening to others' approaches in the past so if others on here get something out of it it's all good.

Sounds like comedy gold, go for it. :feelsokman:

tell them they look sympathetic

satisfaction-satisfied.gif

tell them they look sympathetic
I said this to the last girl I approached in 2018. I loved reading uninstall's approach logs back then, and wanted to pay tribute to him with my last approach of the year.

If I do this I'll try and throw in the occasional incel meme when talking to the girls for kekfuel while trying to make it seem not too 'out there'.