Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If i were a Chad I would get into politics to save incels

• Thread starter Deleted member 29230
  • Start date
Deleted member 29230

Deleted member 29230

Self-banned
-
And fuck stacy too ngl :feelzez:

I would convince the normgroids to fix soyciety and have better and healthier views of the world and more traditional values to fix this fucked up mess and i would send soylent suckers to death camps and convince feminists too rope themselves because they hurt me and other chads all of course in the sims 4. I would redistribute the sexual market and convince foids of sexual communism where everyone fucks and not just chads.

they would listen because everyone loves chad

I like the idea of sexual communism tbh, seems marketable

And fuck stacy too ngl :feelzez:

I would convince the normgroids to fix soyciety and have better and healthier views of the world and more traditional values to fix this fucked up mess and i would send soylent suckers to death camps and convince feminists too rope themselves because they hurt me and other chads all of course in the sims 4. I would redistribute the sexual market and convince foids of sexual communism where everyone fucks and not just chads.

they would listen because everyone loves chad
Cope

Who you are is what lead you to this idea.

If you were a sexhaving chad, you wouldn't think twice about what others are lacking.

You'd probably forget about us and start slaying

no u could not. coz u would be swimming in fluids. u will never know any word like incel exist.