Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I were a normie, you know what I'd be doing right now?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I would probably watch the game, have a beer, and then have man-on-top missionary WITH MY WIFE after showering together. It sounds heavenly, to pair-bond, and have normie mundane sex that means something after so many years. THE LOVE WE WILL NEVER HAVE

Marriage in the 21st century is retarded. Fuck foids.

This is what you'd be doing:

FUCKING YOUR WIFE THAT LOVES YOU IS NOT CUCKED
What if she's just using you for your money? How will you know she isn't fucking a chad while you're at work slaving 9 to 5?

Yeah he masturbates in the car sometimes, BUT HE GOT TO GO HOME TO HIS WIFE AFTER

she doesn't fuck him thats why he masturbates in his car

What if she's just using you for your money? How will you know she isn't fucking a chad while you're at work slaving 9 to 5?
Maybe I'm fantasizing too much about an ideal that will never be reached. It just feels like normies have it so much better. And for normies, Chad has it so much better. To me normies are Chads.

It’s 2020 buddy boyo.You would still be posting here

Maybe I'm fantasizing too much about an ideal that will never be reached. It just feels like normies have it so much better. And for normies, Chad has it so much better. To me normies are Chads.
They do have it better, but you'll never have what they have

You'd be in court after your wife filed for divorce because you weren't around enough (ie. were wageslaving like crazy), you lost your job or unemployed chad was banging your woman.

Long-term relationships no longer last.

Yeah I wish I was normie tbh. But even after that, I wouldn't get married. Marriage is cucked.

A woman is willing to at least live in a home with him. That's farther than I ever got.

I'd rather be alone than with a witch who fakes headaches to not have sex with me.

Stop thinking about what you're never goin' to get because it will unnecessarily hurt you mentally.

Monster cope. The average normal man is a betabuxx and definitely does not do what you described, that is for chad.
Stop thinking about what you're never goin' to get because it will unnecessarily hurt you mentally.

Normies take what they have for granted, just like foids. These ungrateful faggots have no right to complain yet they do just that while having the audacity to try and disregard the real problems of those actually suffering(us). These retards have it comin to them.