If I win the lottery I'm going to start a looksmaxxing foundation for incels

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Officer
-
Every Christmas season, my foundation would pay for looksmaxxing surgery for select incels. The name of the Foundation would be called "Recessed Jaw Begone". But to show you are serious about your looksmaxxing, you will have to have looksmaxxed as much as you could without surgery. And if that didn't work, the foundation would pay for your looksmaxxing surgeries. For Christmas, we would give you the gift of a jawline. It would be a 501C3 nonprofit. For legal reasons you would have to be 18 and up, but youngercels under 35 would get priority because they have the most to gain.

FrustratedWhiteMale

FrustratedWhiteMale

Wizard
-
If I win the lottery, I buy everyone a high end sex doll, that looks like Cheryl Tiegs.

RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

Enlightened
-
Please I just NEET enough money to afford NEETlife :cryfeels:

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Everyone will think you are a saint, our buddy boyo:feelsautistic:

startcel

startcel

Black Saint Art
-
cope, you would spend it for you and you only

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
-
Every Christmas season, my foundation would pay for looksmaxxing surgery for select incels. The name of the Foundation would be called "Recessed Jaw Begone". But to show you are serious about your looksmaxxing, you will have to have looksmaxxed as much as you could without surgery. And if that didn't work, the foundation would pay for your looksmaxxing surgeries. For Christmas, we would give you the gift of a jawline. It would be a 501C3 nonprofit. For legal reasons you would have to be 18 and up, but youngercels under 35 would get priority because they have the most to gain.
same.i would give surgery to most based psoters. probably 5 trucels a year at least

HonklerTheConqueror

HonklerTheConqueror

Make Foids Afraid Again
-
There are foundations for trannys and queers. We should already have one.

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

Punished "Venom" Ape
-
Create an orphanage for NTcels so we can have super soldiers like the movie Solider by Kurt Russel

Purveyoroftruth

Purveyoroftruth

Temp. Banned
-
I will start a medical foundation that does plastic surgery for incels. The applicants will submit a photo and former incels will judge the applicants as to whether or not they qualify for the surgery.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
I would just use everything to cope for the rest of my life