Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I win the lottery I'm going to start a looksmaxxing foundation for incels

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
Every Christmas season, my foundation would pay for looksmaxxing surgery for select incels. The name of the Foundation would be called "Recessed Jaw Begone". But to show you are serious about your looksmaxxing, you will have to have looksmaxxed as much as you could without surgery. And if that didn't work, the foundation would pay for your looksmaxxing surgeries. For Christmas, we would give you the gift of a jawline. It would be a 501C3 nonprofit. For legal reasons you would have to be 18 and up, but youngercels under 35 would get priority because they have the most to gain.

If I win the lottery, I buy everyone a high end sex doll, that looks like Cheryl Tiegs.

I will use my money to buy a rope

Please I just NEET enough money to afford NEETlife :cryfeels:

Everyone will think you are a saint, our buddy boyo:feelsautistic:

cope, you would spend it for you and you only

Every Christmas season, my foundation would pay for looksmaxxing surgery for select incels. The name of the Foundation would be called "Recessed Jaw Begone". But to show you are serious about your looksmaxxing, you will have to have looksmaxxed as much as you could without surgery. And if that didn't work, the foundation would pay for your looksmaxxing surgeries. For Christmas, we would give you the gift of a jawline. It would be a 501C3 nonprofit. For legal reasons you would have to be 18 and up, but youngercels under 35 would get priority because they have the most to gain.
same.i would give surgery to most based psoters. probably 5 trucels a year at least

There are foundations for trannys and queers. We should already have one.

Create an orphanage for NTcels so we can have super soldiers like the movie Solider by Kurt Russel

I will start a medical foundation that does plastic surgery for incels. The applicants will submit a photo and former incels will judge the applicants as to whether or not they qualify for the surgery.

I would just use everything to cope for the rest of my life

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back