Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based If i woke up as a chad one day

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
First of all I’d get so much sex until my balls are dry

But then the best part would start

I’d be ghosting foids left and right, ask them out on dates and them laugh and call em ugly, make them pay for my dinner and then saying “ur not entitled to sex SWEATY teeeeeeeeeeeee fuckig heeeeeeeeeeeee”

Too much work. If I woke up as a chad, I'll take my pick of a girl and finally get my life around and settle.

Too much work. If I woke up as a chad, I'll take my pick of a girl and finally get my life around and settle.
I’d never forget about how much pain foids caused while i was an inkler

I’d tell them to shower more

Same. I'd bust nuts in all types of holes all fucking day until my dick fell off and then I'd wake up from my dream cuz it'll never happen

I wouldn't change my life tbh

No. But if I was chad I would be volcel probably
You wouldn't take the opportunity to have foids pay your rent, give you free sex, and willingly throw themselves at you while having to do nothing at all?

You wouldn't take the opportunity to have foids pay your rent, give you free sex, and willingly throw themselves at you while having to do nothing at all?
I think you have to be gigachad to get foids to betabuxx you like that. I would like that though, to fund my neet lifestyle

everyday would be like christmas day. I'd start the day snorting some speed, swiping on tinder and getting a match with every other swipe. getting all them numbers and slaying 5 stacies per day.

Just walk around town and enjoy the looks, enjoy the feeling of locking eyes with some stacies smiling at me.

Engage in low inhib activities because it's only creepy when ugly people do it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back