Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I'm 26 and still a virgin, then that means I'm not only a mentalcel right?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
I was hoping I'm a mentalcel. I mean, I know I'm far from NT, so I was hoping that it was only that.

I tend to underestimate myself so I sometimes thought "nah, I've been spending too much time reading incel forums, I can't be that ugly, right?".

But here I am, 26 and a kissless virgin. Already lost a lot of my hair before I even got to kiss a girl. I guess I am actually ugly. My ego still can't accept that I'm ugly, I guess I will always think of myself as the handsome protagonist of my life. But reality and the facts don't lie, even though my brain will not accept it. Even now, as I'm writing these things, in the back of my mind I still think of myself as not that ugly.

You are undoubtedly that ugly. Sorry, boyo.

Have you ever approached?

there's no virginity age limit where people won't call you a JBW fakecel, so no

I was hoping I'm a mentalcel. I mean, I know I'm far from NT, so I was hoping that it was only that.

I tend to underestimate myself so I sometimes thought "nah, I've been spending too much time reading incel forums, I can't be that ugly, right?".

But here I am, 26 and a kissless virgin. Already lost a lot of my hair before I even got to kiss a girl. I guess I am actually ugly. My ego still can't accept that I'm ugly, I guess I will always think of myself as the handsome protagonist of my life. But reality and the facts don't lie, even though my brain will not accept it. Even now, as I'm writing these things, in the back of my mind I still think of myself as not that ugly.

cope you are slayer

Honestly, once you exit college or college age as a virgin, you’re not a mentalcel. It never dreamed of beginning for ya, OP. :confused:

Women will rape you if you are good looking..

Are you from USA?

do you have a recessed chin? i'm obsessed with chin theory atm.

i get you buddy, i also cope thinking i'm a mentalcel, but deep down there i know i'm ugly :cryfeels:

I'm 31 and still a virgin. Let's see you beat that.

No one will know for sure without seeing your pics. There are older, good looking virgins with less mental problems than you on here.

Honestly, once you exit college or college age as a virgin, you’re not a mentalcel.
University truly is one of the last chances. I'm in uni now and I realise this. I don't have much time but I don't intend to live a lengthy life anyway.

yeah more than a decade since 14 - you are butt ugly bro sorry...

I'm subhuman too not making fun of you...

Just offering my fellow incel mental support...:feelsokman:

I may have some mental issues but deep down the problems are my race and face.

My main problem is my mind / penis today, I'm far from truecel and still far from chad.