Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I’m still a virgin by the time September starts I am killing myself

If you do it, more women need to be blamed for their actions

Any chance you livestream it?

so, is he still with us?

Why specifically September?

No no, don't do anything stupid. Figure out your medication situation. You still have a doctor and active prescription, right?
Don't worry, he won't go through with it.

I bet OP is still alive
You're always watching. Brutal viewingpill.

i can't believe any suicide thread unless it's streamed or in the news tbh.

It's absolutely brutal to know no woman in the world will touch you to prevent you from fucking dying. That's why it's utterly incomprehensible to me how men, let alone incels, for fuck's sake, can be gynocentric whiteknights.

Youngcels never actually kill themselves.

Last seen Tuesday at 4:23 PM
That's 1st of September, its over for him.

If you don't livestream it, you're automatically larping

Enough is enough. If a miracle won’t happen and I don’t find a gf I am going to go to a shootings range and put a bullet in my skull.
Last weeks was good I haven’t even visited this website but the serotonin lowered and now I realized I was living in an illusion for a week. I thought my life was improving but actually all the improvements existed solely in my head. Hormones are weird shit. Now that I don’t have any serotonin left I can analyze my situation and call it a shitty fucking place to be in.
Well at least while you are depressed you don’t do cringe shit I almost asked out a cashier in my store. She was nice to me and I thought I a
Have a chance but it was her fucking job to be nice and joke with clients.
Good thing it’s gone now maybe I am sad and depressed but I have control over my body. Good thing.

I fucked up and I’m still alive

Barely visible red circle around my neck and probably lost a few IQ points from lack of oxygen (only for a few seconds tho)
Damn could likely recover from that. Thankfully

Kill yourself. stream it

Barely visible red circle around my neck and probably lost a few IQ points from lack of oxygen (only for a few seconds tho)
Did you try full or partial suspension?

Thankfully you weren’t turned into a vegetable.

I fucked up and I’m still alive

because you didnt want to die. no shame in that. suicide is going against all nature. if you really wanted to die you would ensure the chances of failure as close to zero as possible, for example using more violent methods such as a shotgun or explosives

It is september so what have you decided

hopefully you had no injuries.glad to see you are still here with us.

Dude dont actually off youreself we dont know what the fuck comes after and i dont think you have took that into consideration you need copes like vidya books and movies get some philosophy into youre life you need some drive moneymaxx for these copes do whatever it takes but suicide is letting foids and normies win dont ever let those sociopaths win. Ever.

@azakhan Report. Give us a sitrep.

You should save up some money and make a Incel Holiday, Go to Japan and drift or something

Hopefully you are dead by now. :f: