Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel if inceldom is real, then why so many subhuman migrants are breeding like crazy

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
this pisses me off.
african tyrone has 7 children and he shits in the woods while some of us have 2 cars and good jobs wtf

women in the west have too much power. that's why.

JBB, JBM, JBJ, and JBE denier coping inbound. If I was Black I wouldn't be Incel, if I was Saudi/Arab I wouldn't be Incel, if I was Mexican I wouldn't be Incel, if I was Jewish I wouldn't be Incel.

Last edited:
Because they are rapefugees

this pisses me off.
african tyrone has 7 children and he shits in the woods while some of us have 2 cars and good jobs wtf
It's only real in the west, any traditional country will have subhumans that slays. Just shows how all wrong all these lol incel revolution is cope cant fight naturecels are.

They need to be actual property again and one should be assigned to each one of EVERY single male who is at breeding age.

You look Mexican tbh
If I actually was Mexican i'd have like 2000 Cousins that would help me get a job, and i'd have a designated Mexican wife.

because they is not in west

You look Mexican tbh
this tbh

if you actually looked white jbw would work for you(this is to @BrendioEEE btw)

also

this is very rare and it is because "Tyrone"(or Babatunde, who in reality, would be incel in the west as an ethnicel) had married his wife back in Africa, not in the west

If he married in the west, he would have to deal with a STD roastie(unless he imports)

This.
I never understood where there is "feminism" in advanced countries like the U.S. If you look at the facts, us men are the oppressed ones, the ones that need social rights. A good example is a bias in assault. If a woman is raped by a man, "oh you poor thing, Must have been so hard of you to get through that. Stay strong!". However, if it's the other way around, the man gets shit like, "quit complaining, you got some and you probably liked it. Did it feel good? How did a woman overpower you?" Same shit with a teacher fucking a student. If it's a female teacher, that male student is just "lucky". However, vice versa, and that male teacher is a pedo and a statutory rapist.

This first world country feminist bullshit is true RageFuel.

this tbh

if you actually looked white jbw would work for you(this is to @BrendioEEE btw)
Cope. Whiter looking, taller, better looking guys than I do are Incels where I live aswell. People discriminate against me because I am white. I don't have a job because I am white. I could go down the list but I have gone down it many times.

Location and culture are chief factors. An advanced society offers more options to its citizens, including women; than a backwards country. Women who live in advanced countries have too many options. They don't have to settle down with second best. I've been saying this since I joined the site.

A 2/10 guy living in a traditional community in the plains of Mongolia will not be an incel. He'll complete his rites of passage and his parents will find him a woman from the community. The girl whom his parents chose has no option other than to accept him. It's a matter of survival; it's to ensure that there will be a future generation who will continue their traditional way of living.

However, the same 2/10 guy will be an incel if he lives in any of the multicultural/multiracial countries we have in the west. He'll be part of a society where no one cares about him. His valour will not be measured by the strength of his character, but by his ability to look good on a "selfie". In this type of society, everyone is a stranger, there's no communion among the people.

This.
I never understood where there is "feminism" in advanced countries like the U.S.

What?

S0wrTf3

United States is one of the biggest responsible for this if not the biggest

Womens march capitol RTSWR2S

Cope. Whiter looking, taller, better looking guys than I do are Incels where I live aswell. People discriminate against me because I am white. I don't have a job because I am white. I could go down the list but I have gone down it many times.
tbh no denying that

im just saying u look mexican and jbw wont work

This.
I never understood where there is "feminism" in advanced countries like the U.S. If you look at the facts, us men are the oppressed ones, the ones that need social rights. A good example is a bias in assault. If a woman is raped by a man, "oh you poor thing, Must have been so hard of you to get through that. Stay strong!". However, if it's the other way around, the man gets shit like, "quit complaining, you got some and you probably liked it. Did it feel good? How did a woman overpower you?" Same shit with a teacher fucking a student. If it's a female teacher, that male student is just "lucky". However, vice versa, and that male teacher is a pedo and a statutory rapist.

It's probably a (((distraction))) since throughout history men have been treated like shit.

What?

View attachment 136283

United States is one of the biggest responsible for this if not the biggest

View attachment 136285
That's what I was saying. It's responsible for most feminism in the world. That's literally what I was talking about. I was asking why, because women have total and complete rights and freedom in countries like the U.S. Why is feminism so popular here, instead of in third world countries where women don't even have the right to drive?

JBB, JBM, JBJ, and JBE denier coping inbound. If I was Black I wouldn't be Incel, if I was Saudi/Arab I wouldn't be Incel, if I was Mexican I wouldn't be Incel, if I was Jewish I wouldn't be Incel.
Tenor 1

Oh! Because they haven't been brainwashed yet!

Low iq thread lol Africa isnt a racially diverse place like burgerland

It's only real in the west, any traditional country will have subhumans that slays. Just shows how all wrong all these lol incel revolution is cope cant fight naturecels are.
Cope. Hot people will have it easier everywhere whether USA or not. Hypergamy is just worse in internet rich areas.

Also ugly people don't slay in traditional countries. They may arrangedmarrymaxx or some shit like that.

You look Mexican tbh
KEK, literally every single stormfag turns out to be Mediterranean looking. Keep coping my white supremacist amigo. @BrendioEEE

Because the USA is a shithole with too much power for the reproductive holes.

Last edited:
It's only real in the west, any traditional country will have subhumans that slays.
Exactly.. if conditions for Men in the West get worse there is a good chance of Storms.

Especially when so many Men from Traditional societies emigrate here it will increase the tension and thirst for change.

I don't think this is a bad thing either.. Men in general could benefit from this.

Ethnic shitskins can’t stand “sfcels” because whites advocating for their own people is not in said shitskins best interest.

"Subhuman" because of skin colour. Nice one, whitecel.

I didnt say that your not "white" but according to Insomniac you look like a Mexican, which prompted me to mention how I recognize a pattern of tan skinned, ethnic featured "white people" representing the majority of white supremacists.

JBB is a fact at this point
Did blacktowhite.net effect your stance on BBC theory ?
KEK, literally every single stormfag turns out to be Mediterranean looking. Keep coping my white supremacist amigo. @BrendioEEE
Most of them aren’t even 100% white LOL.

Last edited:
Did blacktowhite.net effect your stance on BBC theory ?

Most of them aren’t even 100% white LOL.

Yes plus personal experiance i've seen it white's are at best beta bux the blacks are naturally chad's with the women it's over for currycel's tbh black cels are fakecel's tbh just drug max bro