Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If incels are genetically inferior and nature wants them exterminated why aren’t we sickly, immunocomprimised, and more susceptible to serious illness

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
We are inferior in every category so shouldn’t we also be frail and prone to sickness? I am a genetic abomination but have an amazing immune system (sadly) and very healthy. I drink ridiculous amounts of hard liquor and still no health hazards in sight. Most say nature wants incels and inferior genes wiped out so why aren’t we more susceptible to serious illnesses that would wipe us out?

Natural selection is an edgy cope.

we're not we just have an ugly look, many incels are ethnics from poor countries with shitty healthcare where the average first world chad wouldn't even survive childhood.

but women are dumb primitive creatures who can only judge superficially

because natural selection doesn't select for "better" lifeforms, it selects for what the females want to fuck. sometimes it leads to the species going extinct, ex: irish elk

Nature doesn’t want anything. And it’s sexual selection of basically arbitrary traits that takes us out. Sadly women aren’t selected therefore said subhuman traits keep getting passed on. Also a lot of subhuman traits aren’t genetic but a result of environmental conditions (ie malnourishment during infancy and puberty).

Last edited:
We have bad genetics only lookswise. I'm pretty healthy all the other ways around

Natural selection can't work with modern society in place. JFL , do retarded foids think 50.000 BC neanderthal woman could get a childcare and tribal support if she got knocked up by neanderchad? No you are on your own bitch. Oh you cucked a red haired neanderthal with a blonde haired one while you both had red hair and the kid turns out blonde? Well ooga booga not my child me kill you and your whore spawn !

My analogy is retarded but so is the logic I am arguing against.

We live in a world where we can travel to the other side of the world in under a day, communicate with anyone no matter how far away they are, see how they look without meeting them in person , etc etc Natural selection can't exist under these conditions.

True natural selection would be limiting travel to how far you can get on foot with no tools of communication and that would bring womens dating choices down by several thousand times at least.

Society will never be free of incels because unattractive women still get to breed

We are inferior in every category so shouldn’t we also be frail and prone to sickness? I am a genetic abomination but have an amazing immune system (sadly) and very healthy. I drink ridiculous amounts of hard liquor and still no health hazards in sight. Most say nature wants incels and inferior genes wiped out so why aren’t we more susceptible to serious illnesses that would wipe us out?
You have to start telling the difference between natural selection and sexual selection, bro. You can have fit genes for one thing, and terrible for the other.

Nature actually wants us to survive. If population of the earth has to be wiped out in the future it has to be through diseases/pandemics which can be transmitted through human contact either sexual (STDs) or other forms of close contact (flu, COVID-19, etc). Hence we will be the last men standing. Be patient.

because nature tortures us with a long shitty life

incels aren’t really inferior. we just lack stone-age traits that attract femoids.

so shouldn’t we also be frail and prone to sickness?
well modern medicine sorts that out and its probably one of the reason why there are so many incels because there are so many excess men alive that where expected to die in war and by illnesses in the past.
that and
incels aren’t really inferior. we just lack stone-age traits that attract femoids
Society will never be free of incels because unattractive women still get to breed

Because Chad and Stacy need wageslave servants to pave their effortless way through life? JFL if you haven't accepted your biological role at this point.

Natural selection is an edgy cope.
because natural selection doesn't select for "better" lifeforms, it selects for what the females want to fuck. sometimes it leads to the species going extinct, ex: irish elk
Nature doesn’t want anything. And it’s sexual selection of basically arbitrary traits that takes us out. Sadly women aren’t selected therefore said subhuman traits keep getting passed on. Also a lot of subhuman traits aren’t genetic but a result of environmental conditions (ie malnourishment during infancy and puberty).
:yes::yes::yes: