[Serious] If incels don't need therapy, how do we fix our minds?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
79d 23h 54m
Anyone seen that survey that means to challenge the idea that incels need therapy?

There's a lot wrong with society. But there's a lot wrong with us too. There's a lot wrong with people like Alek Minassian, who will kill because of whatever demons there are in him. I don't think most of us would hurt people over our inceldom, but there's plenty wrong with our brains even if we don't hurt people. In many things, we are flat out wrong.

So what's to be done about that, if not therapy? An incel who isn't a danger to people doesn't need to be monitored. But he should address the ills in his mind somehow. He should, if nothing else, be able to admit he's fucked up in the head. I can admit this about myself. I can admit that I am not mentally healthy. I don't think I want to be. But I can admit I'm wrong.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

ナンセンス
★★★★★
176d 4h 57m
SkramzHandz

SkramzHandz

make sure you bury me deep
★★★★★
4d 1h 17m
Depends on what stratus your problems lie. If its genetic, nothing except surgery and even that can make things worse. Probably best to accept it. Anything else though, if you aren't going to rope you might as well keep trying to you can't. Therapy, exercise, whatever.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Overlord
★★★★★
19d 16h 4m
Therapy doesn't work, someone posted extensive scientific literatire on here about it before.
As for what to do, either just lay down and rot, rope, or psychedelics.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
26d 13h 6m
Bro your posts are always so fucking bland and apologetic like you're trying to be some diplomat for the normies.
Basically on the polar opposite end of the spectrum from the edgelords posting nothing but IT bait for shock value, who are just as cringey.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
79d 23h 54m
Bro your posts are always so fucking bland and apologetic like you're trying to be some diplomat for the normies.
Basically on the polar opposite end of the spectrum from the edgelords posting nothing but IT bait for shock value, who are just as cringey.
I'm a big softy.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Click on my signature
★★★★
49d 12h 15m
“what will fix us” uhhh, I don’t know, Intimacy and affection? Have you read the title of this website, What kind of retard are you, ban this soyfag already.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
79d 23h 54m
“what will fix us” uhhh, I don’t know, Intimacy and affection? Have you read the title of this website, What kind of retard are you, ban this soyfag already.
We can't just accept unacceptable mindsets just because we're lonely. Yes, a lonely man will go mad. But we can't just say "Fuck you society, you made me lonely so now you have to deal with the monster you've made of me." The onus is still on us to not be monsters.

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Click on my signature
★★★★
49d 12h 15m
But we can't just say "Fuck you society, you made me lonely so now you have to deal with the monster you've made of me."
Yes I can, why not, that’s exactly what I say. Ban this cuck

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
136d 23h 49m
we need become robust slayers built like coat hangers with fists stronger than a brick

Mainländer

Mainländer

AWALT
★★★★★
69d 19h 45m
There's no cure for years of bullying, rejection, isolation and not being able to fulfill the strongest desire you have after survival (which is sexual/romantic desire).

Even getting a partner would just ameliorate it. But we don't even have that, we have to suffer further in need and frustration. Talking to someone who'll spout pseudoscience pulled out of the ass of some cocaine-crazy Jew at you won't help you at all.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
79d 23h 54m
Uglymuggly

Uglymuggly

Sub 4
★★★★
26d 6h 6m
Foids have to fuck us

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★
44d 14h 49m
there's nothing wrong with our thinking. we are the natural result of a society which hates ugly males, and where females are super hypergamous.

if anything will 'fix' us, it's a gf/regular sex, not fucking therapy

Studiocel

Studiocel

Recruit
★★★
5d 17h 16m
Therapy is expensive and I feel like a therapist especially a female one would not be able to fully comprehend our predicament. Closest thing ive done to therapy is exercisemaxxing and shrooms.

Irredeemable

Irredeemable

Warlock
★★★
82d 5h 19m
Incels need girlfriends, simple as.

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★
47d 20h 17m
I can admit you’re fucked up in the head but they will never think your able to think you changed your ways with or without therapy this reminds me of my last thread about the LARP (Story that never happen ) who had a boyfriend.

Ya could change by yourself or therapy but no one who ascends would comeback here talk about their partner or at all and especially like that. She could of actually confronted him and got him to stop posting their and consider therapy easliy but none of that happened cause they thought he was a lost cause a fucking advice reddit group thought an incel was a lost cause but got a girlfriend somehow and clearly didn’t do anything incel like which sounds like to me a relationship changed him a bunch. The story was fake but it proved that they think incels stay fucked up forever no matter what changes they like make

Last edited:
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
79d 23h 54m
I thought you were a manlet?
Manlets can be big in the realm of softies. Like a teddy bear isn't as big as a man, but it's soft, and its bigness measured by a separate standard from men.

What does that mean? That you're too chickenshit to dare invite the least bit of rabble rousing online? View attachment 338727
I mean we need to dispel with this fiction that we don't have mental issues. We know we exactly have mental issues.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
84d 14h 12m
The only thing that helps is physical intimacy, which should be the only therapy anyone should pay for.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
26d 13h 6m
I mean we need to dispel with this fiction that we don't have mental issues. We know we exactly have mental issues.
That is not even what I was talking about. I was trying to instead go off topic a little by discussing your overly nice guy simp ass presentation on this site.

The Cagot

The Cagot

French Horror
★★★
3d 5h 21m
I admit I'm becoming crazier every day due to my absolute loneliness, sex and affection deprivation. The worst being affection.
So I see a psychologist since years, and nothing moves because no psychologist can make a Stacy to appear in her office and make her fall in love with me.
They have no solution at all. They're just here to hear me complain and say see you next week.

I know I'll end either alone either killing myself. I have zero hope about my fate.

I wouldn't be so mentally tortured if this society was not invaded by foids rejecting me for the only reason that I'm ugly and autistic. I have never chosen to be like this. They are the only source of all these problems. But the worst consequence is that because of them, I can't be father. And for me, it's the worst of all things.

Justdone

Justdone

Bruv
★★
47d 20h 17m
That is not even what I was talking about. I was trying to instead go off topic a little by discussing your overly nice guy simp ass presentation on this site.
Notice how he didn’t reply to my comment I gave him a reason with like evidence.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

life is a pigsty
★★★★★
127d 10h 46m
Why do you sound so much like an infiltrator. Not an incel. You sound like a psychologist or someone workin for some intelligence agency.

All you ever do is ask questions. I've never seen a post of yours that is personal and directly related to your inceldom or experiences that have happened to you due to being an ugly male.

:banhammer:

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
26d 13h 6m
Notice how he didn’t reply to my comment I gave him a reason with like evidence.
He's such a pussy he's not capable of arguing is the impression I'm getting. @FrothySolutions...
1600124980741.png

the black dog

the black dog

lower than whale shit
★★★
15d 19h 12m
Get outside of your mind as much as possible. Be more in the body. Never sit/lay down unless you're planning to sleep. Induce mania.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
26d 13h 6m
Why do you sound so much like an infiltrator. Not an incel. You sound like a psychologist or someone workin for some intelligence agency.

All you ever do is ask questions. I've never seen a post of yours that is personal and directly related to your inceldom or experiences that have happened to you due to being an ugly male.

@FrothySolutions thoughts?

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
137d 19h 34m
Intimacy and affection. There is no way around it. Anyone that gets denied that and still has to be a slave to society will be angry, it's completely natural.

unsettling

unsettling

Enlightened
★★★★★
124d 23h 26m
There's a lot wrong with people like Alek Minassian, who will kill because of whatever demons there are in him.
there is nothing wrong with that though, it's an appropriate response to experiencing inceldom.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
79d 23h 54m
They're thinking of how to respond.
View attachment 338743
This thread is moving too fast for someone with multiple conversations to respond to.

I can admit you’re fucked up in the head but they will never think your able to think you changed your ways with or without therapy this reminds me of my last thread about the LARP (Story that never happen ) who had a boyfriend.

Ya could change by yourself or therapy but no one who ascends would comeback here talk about their partner or at all and especially like that. She could of actually confronted him and got him to stop posting their and consider therapy easliy but none of that happened cause they thought he was a lost cause a fucking advice reddit group thought an incel was a lost cause but got a girlfriend somehow and clearly didn’t do anything incel like which sounds like to me a relationship changed him a bunch. The story was fake but it proved that they think incels stay fucked up forever no matter what changes they like make
They said to break up with this imaginary incel because they didn't see him as a mentally ill person who needed therapy. They saw him as an asshole who didn't love her. That's why they thought he was a lost cause. The sick can get better. Lost causes can't. Lost causes get broken up with.

That's not a presentation. I'm genuinely as nice as I appear.

I've talked about my experiences before.

Elaborate, please.
Our hostility and hatred for humankind at large, that's one thing that's not healthy. It's understandable how we got here, but it's "understandable" why Ricardo López tried to acid bomb Björk. It doesn't mean he should get to do it, it just means we understand his pain. His pain isn't an excuse to be a monster though.

FastBananaCEO

FastBananaCEO

life is a pigsty
★★★★★
127d 10h 46m
I've talked about my experiences before.
That thread is a made up story. It's not a personal story related to inceldom. It's a question like all your other posts. An experiment to see what the average inceldom would want to do if they were in that situation.

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
26d 13h 6m
That's not a presentation. I'm genuinely as nice as I appear.
Well, it's good to be nice but you're too nice. So much so that not only will no one respect you, but it makes you look suspect as shit too. Work on it.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

★★★★★
79d 23h 54m
That thread is a made up story. It's not a personal story related to inceldom. It's a question like all your other posts. An experiment to see what the average inceldom would want to do if they were in that situation.
Made up??? That really happened.

Well, it's good to be nice but you're too nice. So much so that not only will no one respect you, but it makes you look suspect as shit too. Work on it.
I can only be who I am.

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
27d 13h 22m
submissive loyal gf

Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
26d 13h 6m
I can only be who I am.
That's true in only some contexts. This one? Arguably not. I'd say no, you can modify your presentation. And it is a presentation. Review the definition of that word if you think otherwise.

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
30d 15h 26m
Anyone seen that survey that means to challenge the idea that incels need therapy?

There's a lot wrong with society. But there's a lot wrong with us too. There's a lot wrong with people like Alek Minassian, who will kill because of whatever demons there are in him. I don't think most of us would hurt people over our inceldom, but there's plenty wrong with our brains even if we don't hurt people. In many things, we are flat out wrong.

So what's to be done about that, if not therapy? An incel who isn't a danger to people doesn't need to be monitored. But he should address the ills in his mind somehow. He should, if nothing else, be able to admit he's fucked up in the head. I can admit this about myself. I can admit that I am not mentally healthy. I don't think I want to be. But I can admit I'm wrong.
Dmt

H

Haywire

Luminary
★★★★★
42d 5h 42m
need loyal ,loving foid who is looksmatch.

MSCW

MSCW

Overlord
★★★★★
102d 2h 50m
Don't be like that:
I'm sure it happened to one of her patient.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Luminary of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
★★★★★
43d 6h 21m
You sound very masochistic OP. Are you larp of the same coin (different side) of the same Edge lording?

Strong One

Strong One

I live only for revenge
-
18d 15h 20m
Only thing that can help me is a girlfriend, anything else is a disappointment.