Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If incels don't need therapy, how do we fix our minds?

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Anyone seen that survey that means to challenge the idea that incels need therapy?

There's a lot wrong with society. But there's a lot wrong with us too. There's a lot wrong with people like Alek Minassian, who will kill because of whatever demons there are in him. I don't think most of us would hurt people over our inceldom, but there's plenty wrong with our brains even if we don't hurt people. In many things, we are flat out wrong.

So what's to be done about that, if not therapy? An incel who isn't a danger to people doesn't need to be monitored. But he should address the ills in his mind somehow. He should, if nothing else, be able to admit he's fucked up in the head. I can admit this about myself. I can admit that I am not mentally healthy. I don't think I want to be. But I can admit I'm wrong.

Depends on what stratus your problems lie. If its genetic, nothing except surgery and even that can make things worse. Probably best to accept it. Anything else though, if you aren't going to rope you might as well keep trying to you can't. Therapy, exercise, whatever.

Therapy doesn't work, someone posted extensive scientific literatire on here about it before.
As for what to do, either just lay down and rot, rope, or psychedelics.

Bro your posts are always so fucking bland and apologetic like you're trying to be some diplomat for the normies.
Basically on the polar opposite end of the spectrum from the edgelords posting nothing but IT bait for shock value, who are just as cringey.

Bro your posts are always so fucking bland and apologetic like you're trying to be some diplomat for the normies.
Basically on the polar opposite end of the spectrum from the edgelords posting nothing but IT bait for shock value, who are just as cringey.

I'm a big softy.

“what will fix us” uhhh, I don’t know, Intimacy and affection? Have you read the title of this website, What kind of retard are you, ban this soyfag already.

“what will fix us” uhhh, I don’t know, Intimacy and affection? Have you read the title of this website, What kind of retard are you, ban this soyfag already.

We can't just accept unacceptable mindsets just because we're lonely. Yes, a lonely man will go mad. But we can't just say "Fuck you society, you made me lonely so now you have to deal with the monster you've made of me." The onus is still on us to not be monsters.

But we can't just say "Fuck you society, you made me lonely so now you have to deal with the monster you've made of me."

Yes I can, why not, that’s exactly what I say. Ban this cuck

we need become robust slayers built like coat hangers with fists stronger than a brick

There's no cure for years of bullying, rejection, isolation and not being able to fulfill the strongest desire you have after survival (which is sexual/romantic desire).

Even getting a partner would just ameliorate it. But we don't even have that, we have to suffer further in need and frustration. Talking to someone who'll spout pseudoscience pulled out of the ass of some cocaine-crazy Jew at you won't help you at all.

there's nothing wrong with our thinking. we are the natural result of a society which hates ugly males, and where females are super hypergamous.

if anything will 'fix' us, it's a gf/regular sex, not fucking therapy

I'm a big softy.
What does that mean? That you're too chickenshit to dare invite the least bit of rabble rousing online?

Therapy is expensive and I feel like a therapist especially a female one would not be able to fully comprehend our predicament. Closest thing ive done to therapy is exercisemaxxing and shrooms.

Incels need girlfriends, simple as.

I can admit you’re fucked up in the head but they will never think your able to think you changed your ways with or without therapy this reminds me of my last thread about the LARP (Story that never happen ) who had a boyfriend.

Ya could change by yourself or therapy but no one who ascends would comeback here talk about their partner or at all and especially like that. She could of actually confronted him and got him to stop posting their and consider therapy easliy but none of that happened cause they thought he was a lost cause a fucking advice reddit group thought an incel was a lost cause but got a girlfriend somehow and clearly didn’t do anything incel like which sounds like to me a relationship changed him a bunch. The story was fake but it proved that they think incels stay fucked up forever no matter what changes they like make

Last edited:
I thought you were a manlet?

Manlets can be big in the realm of softies. Like a teddy bear isn't as big as a man, but it's soft, and its bigness measured by a separate standard from men.

What does that mean? That you're too chickenshit to dare invite the least bit of rabble rousing online? View attachment 338727

I mean we need to dispel with this fiction that we don't have mental issues. We know we exactly have mental issues.

The only thing that helps is physical intimacy, which should be the only therapy anyone should pay for.

I mean we need to dispel with this fiction that we don't have mental issues. We know we exactly have mental issues.
That is not even what I was talking about. I was trying to instead go off topic a little by discussing your overly nice guy simp ass presentation on this site.

I admit I'm becoming crazier every day due to my absolute loneliness, sex and affection deprivation. The worst being affection.
So I see a psychologist since years, and nothing moves because no psychologist can make a Stacy to appear in her office and make her fall in love with me.
They have no solution at all. They're just here to hear me complain and say see you next week.

I know I'll end either alone either killing myself. I have zero hope about my fate.

I wouldn't be so mentally tortured if this society was not invaded by foids rejecting me for the only reason that I'm ugly and autistic. I have never chosen to be like this. They are the only source of all these problems. But the worst consequence is that because of them, I can't be father. And for me, it's the worst of all things.

That is not even what I was talking about. I was trying to instead go off topic a little by discussing your overly nice guy simp ass presentation on this site.
Notice how he didn’t reply to my comment I gave him a reason with like evidence.

Why do you sound so much like an infiltrator. Not an incel. You sound like a psychologist or someone workin for some intelligence agency.

All you ever do is ask questions. I've never seen a post of yours that is personal and directly related to your inceldom or experiences that have happened to you due to being an ugly male.

:banhammer:

Notice how he didn’t reply to my comment I gave him a reason with like evidence.
He's such a pussy he's not capable of arguing is the impression I'm getting. @FrothySolutions...

Get outside of your mind as much as possible. Be more in the body. Never sit/lay down unless you're planning to sleep. Induce mania.

Why do you sound so much like an infiltrator. Not an incel. You sound like a psychologist or someone workin for some intelligence agency.

All you ever do is ask questions. I've never seen a post of yours that is personal and directly related to your inceldom or experiences that have happened to you due to being an ugly male.

@FrothySolutions thoughts?

Intimacy and affection. There is no way around it. Anyone that gets denied that and still has to be a slave to society will be angry, it's completely natural.

There's a lot wrong with people like Alek Minassian, who will kill because of whatever demons there are in him.
there is nothing wrong with that though, it's an appropriate response to experiencing inceldom.

They're thinking of how to respond.
View attachment 338743

This thread is moving too fast for someone with multiple conversations to respond to.

I can admit you’re fucked up in the head but they will never think your able to think you changed your ways with or without therapy this reminds me of my last thread about the LARP (Story that never happen ) who had a boyfriend.

Ya could change by yourself or therapy but no one who ascends would comeback here talk about their partner or at all and especially like that. She could of actually confronted him and got him to stop posting their and consider therapy easliy but none of that happened cause they thought he was a lost cause a fucking advice reddit group thought an incel was a lost cause but got a girlfriend somehow and clearly didn’t do anything incel like which sounds like to me a relationship changed him a bunch. The story was fake but it proved that they think incels stay fucked up forever no matter what changes they like make

They said to break up with this imaginary incel because they didn't see him as a mentally ill person who needed therapy. They saw him as an asshole who didn't love her. That's why they thought he was a lost cause. The sick can get better. Lost causes can't. Lost causes get broken up with.

That's not a presentation. I'm genuinely as nice as I appear.

I've talked about my experiences before.

Elaborate, please.

Our hostility and hatred for humankind at large, that's one thing that's not healthy. It's understandable how we got here, but it's "understandable" why Ricardo López tried to acid bomb Björk. It doesn't mean he should get to do it, it just means we understand his pain. His pain isn't an excuse to be a monster though.

I've talked about my experiences before.
That thread is a made up story. It's not a personal story related to inceldom. It's a question like all your other posts. An experiment to see what the average inceldom would want to do if they were in that situation.

That's not a presentation. I'm genuinely as nice as I appear.
Well, it's good to be nice but you're too nice. So much so that not only will no one respect you, but it makes you look suspect as shit too. Work on it.

That thread is a made up story. It's not a personal story related to inceldom. It's a question like all your other posts. An experiment to see what the average inceldom would want to do if they were in that situation.

Made up??? That really happened.

Well, it's good to be nice but you're too nice. So much so that not only will no one respect you, but it makes you look suspect as shit too. Work on it.

I can only be who I am.

submissive loyal gf

I can only be who I am.
That's true in only some contexts. This one? Arguably not. I'd say no, you can modify your presentation. And it is a presentation. Review the definition of that word if you think otherwise.

Anyone seen that survey that means to challenge the idea that incels need therapy?

There's a lot wrong with society. But there's a lot wrong with us too. There's a lot wrong with people like Alek Minassian, who will kill because of whatever demons there are in him. I don't think most of us would hurt people over our inceldom, but there's plenty wrong with our brains even if we don't hurt people. In many things, we are flat out wrong.

So what's to be done about that, if not therapy? An incel who isn't a danger to people doesn't need to be monitored. But he should address the ills in his mind somehow. He should, if nothing else, be able to admit he's fucked up in the head. I can admit this about myself. I can admit that I am not mentally healthy. I don't think I want to be. But I can admit I'm wrong.

Dmt

need loyal ,loving foid who is looksmatch.

Don't be like that:
I'm sure it happened to one of her patient.

You sound very masochistic OP. Are you larp of the same coin (different side) of the same Edge lording?

Only thing that can help me is a girlfriend, anything else is a disappointment.