Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If india becomes a superpower will it stop them being seen as incel?

IS THIS PAJEET SERIOUS?
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

They wont become a superpower

Biggest cope thread I've ever seen. India isnt going to be a super power in 50 years. Now anything beyond that is unpredicatable.

India isnt even a regional super power, they are barely a superpower among South Asian countries. All they have is a huge population which could theoretically if they follow what China did ascend but they won't and will just get held back bu internal strife.

I havent even gotten started on the part where there is no superpower for your face.

LOL at you. Pakis are street shitter too retatrd, don;t pretend like you don;t do that shit you retatrd. My parents and grandparents never fucked cousins unlike muslims where its in your culture.

US is currently the world's only super power.
I actually agree with you but a lot of people dont see it that way now. If I ask people here in Australia who they think is the world's most powerful country, they would say China. They even did a survey with EU countries along with Japan and South Korea amd every EU country put China ahead of the US. Japan and South Korea still puts the US ahead.