Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If Infidelity Were Made Illegal, Should It Apply To Men As Well As Women?

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
This is an interesting topic because I've seen a fair number of users wish for cheating in marriage or in general to be criminalized or otherwise forbidden. I always laugh at this ridiculousness because cheating is the alpha thing to do if you're a man, and especially if you've been starved of sex for most your life and finally have multiple women desiring you, as would be the situation if the laws of the blackpill were twisted and any of us miraculously ascended.

The point of enforced monogamy is to control the destructive tendencies in both men and women. Chads hogging all the women is essentially stopped with monogamy.

So yes, it should apply to men as well as women.

Last edited:
Th point of enforced monogamy is to control the destructive tendencies in both men and women. Chads hogging all the women is essentially stopped with monogamy.

Th point of enforced monogamy is to control the destructive tendencies in both men and women. Chads hogging all the women is essentially stopped with monogamy.

I guess that's predicated on the idea that you'd have no good number of women desiring you. That is a highly realistic take, but I was speaking more in hypotheticals. If I had a partner and could cheat on her, I surely would, and I damn sure wouldn't want to be arrested for it. Of course you're talking about a structure where current incels could get partnered to begin with. I feel like that's a slightly different discussion altogether.

Cheating should be made illegal and there should be severe punishment for both men and women.

An alpha/rich man marrying multiple women should be made legal. A man can't live with one woman, that's a biological fact.

Women should not be allowed to marry multiple men, that's biologically impractical.

Humans are closely related to bonobos/chimp, so their mating behavior is.

By "marriage", it comes with all obligations and responsibilities (from both parties).

Have we ever called for anything but equality here?

I guess that's predicated on the idea that you'd have no good number of women desiring you. That is a highly realistic take, but I was speaking more in hypotheticals. If I had a partner and could cheat on her, I surely would, and I damn sure wouldn't want to be arrested for it. Of course you're talking about a structure where current incels could get partnered to begin with. I feel like that's a slightly different discussion altogether.
We are looking at this from a viewpoint of structuring society of course.

We are looking at this from a viewpoint of structuring society of course.
I wasn't exactly. I was thinking about refusing to cheat with a foid and how low T that is.

I've seen a fair number of users wish for cheating in marriage or in general to be criminalized or otherwise forbidden. I always laugh at this ridiculousness because cheating is the alpha thing to do if you're a man

Who cares about being "alpha"? I don't. I don't admire or want to be a male elitist for the same reason I don't like hypergamous women, those two support and complement each other, women support the violence of the male elite at the expense of the majority of males (and it also backfires on women a lot). I don't know why so many people hear fetishize being alpha, you even said not cheating is "low T", JFL, stop supporting the female view of what the best man is.
Chad worship pops up on this forum from time to time, and I can sense it lurking underneath this post sort of, but yeah to answer the question both sexes should not cheat.

Yes

An alpha/rich man marrying multiple women should be made legal. A man can't live with one woman, that's a biological fact.
This would only make inceldom even more widespread.

This would only make inceldom even more widespread.

Controlled male-polygamy ---> widespread inceldom
Uncontrolled polygamy (adultery + promiscuity + nudity + hypergamy) ---> less widespread inceldom

Does not make sense.

Controlled male-polygamy ---> widespread inceldom
Uncontrolled polygamy (adultery + promiscuity + nudity + hypergamy) ---> less widespread inceldom

Does not make sense.
All forms of polygamy (controlled or uncontrolled) result in increased inceldom

All forms of polygamy (controlled or uncontrolled) result in increased inceldom

No. In a controlled polygamy, only a very small number of relatively rich chads can afford multiple wives (wives, not gfs) in today's economy. This serves two purposes, a qualified man won't be denied of basic male biological need (impregnating multiple women) and will work as an incentive to moneymaxx/careermaxx.

In the case of uncontrolled polygamy, chads will never retire from the dating scene and they keep fucking all women until they reach their 50s. As a result, numerous women end up being stuck up brain fucked single mothers with multiple bastard kids.

Although ploygamy is illegal today, chads (either rich or poor) are still hoarding their harems anyway.

It should only apply to foids and chads.

No. In a controlled polygamy, only a very small number of relatively rich chads can afford multiple wives (wives, not gfs) in today's economy. This serves two purposes, a qualified man won't be denied of basic male biological need (impregnating multiple women) and will work as an incentive to moneymaxx/careermaxx.

In the case of uncontrolled polygamy, chads will never retire from the dating scene and they keep fucking all women until they reach their 50s. As a result, numerous women end up being stuck up brain fucked single mothers with multiple bastard kids.

Although ploygamy is illegal today, chads (either rich or poor) are still hoarding their harems anyway.

1 husband 1 wife. There's an economist article stating that polygamy causes mass civil unrest. Your sharia countries for example where Chaddam gets a harem in this life & Incel boy supposedly gets 72 virgins in the afterlife. Just no.

There's an economist article stating that polygamy causes mass civil unrest.

economist :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Your sharia countries for example where Chaddam gets a harem in this life & Incel boy supposedly gets 72 virgins in the afterlife.

There is no true sharia country, harems can only have 4 wives, max.

No to sharia. Yes to cuckery?

Of course, yes

Yes, but men should be punished less severely than women.
My reasoning: an unfaithful woman is much, much worse than an unfaithful man. When a man cheats, he destroys social cohesion; when a woman cheats, she destroys herself.
One may then argue: "Well, does not that mean that men should face tougher punishments than women? After all, causing harm to others is worse than causing harm to yourself". Wrong, wrong, wrong. The purpose of society is to rise the individual to a level beyond human. Society is not a self regulated system; society does not exist to serve society. Whenever self harm becomes acceptable, the absolute degradation of the collective existence becomes a matter of time.
Female promiscuity is not only an injury against the individual and its community. It hurts the very basic principles that make human existence possible.
And that's why ancient peoples used to stone women caught in adultery. The ancients were smarter.

Last edited:
Yes.

Everyone needs to stay in their fucking lane.

Yes. Infidelity is a two-way street. Banning it for one gender means banning it for both. It makes little sense to "ban it for one gender".

economist :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

There is no true sharia country, harems can only have 4 wives, max.

No to sharia. Yes to cuckery?

Aren't you a murtad? 4 wives 1 husband is the very essence of parento rule.
Yes. Infidelity is a two-way street. Banning it for one gender means banning it for both. It makes little sense to "ban it for one gender".

Yes double standards and hypocrisy are the roots of all evil

Yes. Because otherwise the problem is only half solved. If you jail the foid and let the Chad go free of course he is going to try it again, and then the law becomes pointless

No, because
1. men need to realize AWALT.
2. Fuck soyciety
3. Accelerationism gang gang

Yes, obviously.

Yes. One man for one woman, and vice versa

Aren't you a murtad? 4 wives 1 husband is the very essence of parento rule.

Yes, I am.

But I like sharia law, it's very pragmatic.

The point of enforced monogamy is to control the destructive tendencies in both men and women. Chads hogging all the women is essentially stopped with monogamy.

True