Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy If it is a male problem its allways your own fault if its a womens problem it is some mens fault.

Ugly_equals_Death

Ugly_equals_Death

Banned
-
Jfl look at this article a foid writes about "10 things you should know before killing yourself" and all she writes is think about your poor wife. I mean wtf this is disgusting not even dead men can escape from getting shamed. "Think about your wife and kids" if his wife is that good then why the fuck killing himself? If you search suicide all you find is how an selfish asshole you are if you kill yourself. As if the person who commits suicide has "fun" ending his fucking life. I mean wtf. Here is that article of this stupid cunt https://head-heart-health.com/3583/10-things-you-should-know-before-you-kill-yourself

Its the same with everything if its a mans problem "man up and fuck off you selfish asshole" if its a womens problem "where is the man i can blame for my misery" when a cunt kills herself everyone is shocked and virtue signals there balls of like with this e whore decapitation cunt.

Ugly man -> incel, loser, bad personality, man up, small dick loser, midget, its your own fault

Ugly women -> body positivity, all sizes are beautifull, men are the problem, all vaginas are beautifull, you are great how you are

I hope all chads kill themself after spawning 10 children with some entitled bitch who crys her fucking eyes out. And if you want to kill yourself read my article: you have every right to do so, your friends your family and your loved ones failed you. This is the truth they deserve the pain and the mess of your splashed brains in your room and the social stigma wich comes with your death. They deserve all of it. I know a lot people who killed themself and the friends and family of every single one where stucked up bastards who didnt gave a single shit about those guys.

Im not promoting suicide i just want you to know you have no need for feeling bad about your shitty family those idiots did nothing to prevent it in the end they are part of the cause in 90% of the cases.

Fuck this stupid world and those fucked up dailymail washington post buzzfeed jewshit articles. Man i am so glad for having you guys this is the only place where people tell the truth not only the blackpill life in generall every other place even the real world is a fucked up rigged game where everyone tries to blame you for every shit as long as youre a man.

then they cry about gender inequality jfl at 0 iq foids

Exactly. If 1 male does something, all men are held responsible. If 1 woman does something, "theres bad women and bad men!"

Incels to blame for every foid suicide. We are astral terrorists. If you have no incel in sight to blame, just ugly male is fine too.

Women are never held responsible because back in the day they never had responsibilities. We gave them the freedoms that men had without the responsibilities that come with those freedoms.