Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If it was up to femoids, all sub8 males would be executed

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
We all know foids are hypergamous and want chad only. They see all sub8s as subhuman and are disgusted by our existence. They would rather fuck dogs & horses instead. If given the chance, without hesitation they would have all sub8s executed on the spot.

same with if chads ruled the world

Thanks for reminding me that you're an autistic teenager.

It could happen any day now. Especially if a liberal gets into office. God forbid a woman is elected... we will all be summarily hung, or drawn and quartered.

Definitely, ugly men are a public nuisance to foids.

Kind of disagree, normies are at least seen as helpful tools for foids, they really love their orbiters.
As for truly ugly men I'm sure they'd have no problem having them killed like insects.

Kind of disagree, normies are at least seen as helpful tools for foids, they really love their orbiters.
As for truly ugly men I'm sure they'd have no problem having them killed like insects.
True I guess, but normies are eventually becoming incel (very soon)
Thanks for reminding me that you're an autistic teenager.
????

Femoids are going to start hunting ethnic men for sport.

Either dead or enslaved

They would not be executed. If you wish to be so dystopian, the males not "fit for breeding" will simply be nerve stapled and sent off to work. Do you not see how we treat animals? It would be very similar.

Why would they execute the slaves? Theyd keep milkin us and making us work to keep their carousel powered. Now if we stepped out of line wed be dead. But dont think this hasnt already started. Just look at a girl in public and people are already on high alert ready to call the cops on you. Anything else? Youre goin to fuckin prison. And nearly all men get a pool stick shoved up their ass in divorce court. Just forget it. The future is coming, and the future is bleak, unless action is taken. Which it has been. When the Christian system had society under control a womans degeneracy would be taken to the street and shamed to death. Now it is celebrated!

They hate us just for existing JFL
They do foids are EVIL. I hate foids but they hate me even more as a unattractive male.

(Incels: 19, Bluepillers: 54)

CuckTears GTFO
They do foids are EVIL. I hate foids but they hate me even more as a unattractive male.
They are evil
Why would they execute the slaves? Theyd keep milkin us and making us work to keep their carousel powered. Now if we stepped out of line wed be dead. But dont think this hasnt already started. Just look at a girl in public and people are already on high alert ready to call the cops on you. Anything else? Youre goin to fuckin prison. And nearly all men get a pool stick shoved up their ass in divorce court. Just forget it. The future is coming, and the future is bleak, unless action is taken. Which it has been. When the Christian system had society under control a womans degeneracy would be taken to the street and shamed to death. Now it is celebrated!
This seems more accurate

I don't think that would be the case. They'd probably order us to be castrated and then have us work as slaves doing the nastiest tasks. That way life would be so much better for them and their Chaddies.

I don't think that would be the case. They'd probably order us to be castrated and then have us work as slaves doing the nastiest tasks. That way life would be so much better for them and their Chaddies.
:feelsrope: Castration is worse than death tbh.