Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If it weren't for frame and BBC would blacks be the biggest incels?

Would they be?

• Yes

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • Mostly

Votes: 23 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★
Probably. There is nothing defintiive abotu their face, and there is no refinement but actually the template of the opposite that girls like to avoid when picking someone for a baby when it comes to LMS.
West africans especially if they had the frames of say asians would be totally undesired. If you kept east africans the same they would look great.
In comparison anyway because of whatever genes arab rape bestowed them.
Chimpcels have that face is the diametric opposite of what women want to see in men, their children so, besides BBC/ Media Marketeering/ Frame/ Athletics, they got nothin.

Blacks in general are very ugly. Only when mixed with caucasians do they look somewhat redeemable.
slavery was the best thing that happened to them. they're in america, not africa, and we took the biggest laborers so they have tall genes on their side.

Blacks in general are very ugly. Only when mixed with caucasians do they look somewhat redeemable.
this

notice how new world blacks are so popular with many that even when BBC theorists(@BrendioEEE ) mention BBC, it is always an African American, Jamaican, Dominican or other form of new world black, its never an old world black like Nigerians or Ugandans, thats because they are ethnics due to being pure African

Probably. There is nothing defintiive abotu their face, and there is no refinement but actually the template of the opposite that girls like to avoid when picking someone for a baby when it comes to LMS.
West africans especially if they had the frames of say asians would be totally undesired. If you kept east africans the same they would look great.
In comparison anyway because of whatever genes arab rape bestowed them.
Chimpcels have that face is the diametric opposite of what women want to see in men, their children so, besides BBC/ Media Marketeering/ Frame/ Athletics, they got nothin.
I don't know
this

notice how new world blacks are so popular with many that even when BBC theorists(@BrendioEEE ) mention BBC, it is always an African American, Jamaican, Dominican or other form of new world black, its never an old world black like Nigerians or Ugandans, thats because they are ethnics due to being pure African
I knew there was a difference between a New World Tyrone and an Old World Tyrone

They already are

Whores don't just fuck any old black

Na.. ita all about the girth anyway .

No. They're still low inhib and have status from the amount of black rappers that are out there. They're the second most desirable race.

East African men are ugly. They’re like scrawny Black Indians. Don’t let their women fool you into thinking they’re attractive. People of West African descent at least have more masculine physiques

And to answer your question OP, no.

No, it's also the low inhib, aggressiveness, lower IQ, etc.

If it weren't for frame jews and BBC would blacks be the biggest incels?

African blacks in France still seem to do okay by thugmaxxing despite lack of white blood.

In what way? What other race besides white people are more desirable than blacks? What race are the artists that most young people listen to nowadays? What other race is as low inhib as blacks? lmao.

In what way? What other race besides white people are more desirable than blacks? What race are the artists that most young people listen to nowadays? What other race is as low inhib as blacks? lmao.
in isolation blacks are ugly. jews need to add their psyche warping seasoning

Blacks with Asian frame would be worse off than Asians. Their would still be tyrones but they would be rarer.

in isolation blacks are ugly. jews need to add their psyche warping seasoning

They are but their face is not what foids attracted to. It's low inhibition, musical talent, BBC and thuggery that makes them appealing to foids.

They already are

Whores don't just fuck any old black
This.

I find when people here are talking about blacks, it's either a Tyrone or a extremely-thugmaxxed black.
The blacks who don't fit either of those categories aren't even seen as human yet alone black hence the terms - "Uncle toms", "crackers", "oreos", "fake-black".

Framelet and manlet blacks could still run acting like whitey game.

Heavenly

African American and Asian American women have more intra-racial group preference than any other race.

Look at these framelets.
iu

If you live in the west as an ethnic you are part of a pluralistic heterogeneous society. Racial preference is a meme. Most of our ancestors fucked within small tribes.

You are right. What I meant by "teracope" is that stuff still doesnt make foids jump on average looking and ugly blacks. Only the top tier blacks.

I find when people here are talking about blacks, it's either a Tyrone or a extremely-thugmaxxed black.
The blacks who don't fit either of those categories aren't even seen as human yet alone black hence the terms - "Uncle toms", "crackers", "oreos", "fake-black".

African American and Asian American women have more intra-racial group preference than any other race.
View attachment 166627

Look at these framelets.
iu

If you live in the west as an ethnic you are part of a pluralistic heterogeneous society. Racial preference is a meme. Most of our ancestors fucked within small tribes.

There are several different ethnicities within Africa. I doubt any other place in the world has as many different kinds of people as Sub-Saharan Africa.

Africa_comp.jpg

They would basically be curries.

Nah, it'd be curries

There are several different ethnicities within Africa. I doubt any other place in the world has as many different kinds of people as Sub-Saharan Africa.

Africa_comp.jpg

Some niggas be too Low IQ to research african etnicities
They've ruined many white gene pools and American culture so I'd have left them in Africa to rot if it were upto me.
American culture was always degenerate.
04af2 teatro frc3ado

Their face bones are better on average than a few other races.

It's better to be black than rice even withouth frame and bbc. The still t mog them into oblivion. RIces gets cucked by everyone.

Blacks slay because they are seen as masculine savages with huge cocks. If they had a fame of having small dicks they simply wouldn't slay.

Like someone said above me, not if they're new world blacks.

Crude Bbcpill dropped.

Women love black men because they're high T and strong as fuck and most are thugmaxxed and violent

Yes, its because males of negriod race have extremely ugly facial features. Bug eyes, Protruding lips, janky jaws, carpet hair, and weak cheek bones.

Africa_comp.jpg

Yeah, sub-saharan Africa is one of the most diverse regions on the planet
It's better to be black than rice even withouth frame and bbc. The still t mog them into oblivion. RIces gets cucked by everyone.

Ain't that the truth.

Ricecels and currycels in the U.S. wealthmog and IQmog every other race, as measured by median income and educational attainment, but get treated the worst.

They’re like scrawny Black Indians.
They are rape babies of Arab slave traders. They don't have any curry in them. Curries are far far worse on SMV.
They are but their face is not what foids attracted to. It's low inhibition, musical talent, BBC and thuggery that makes them appealing to foids.
Redpill bullshit.
Foida like hieght frame and muscles plus BBC. All these compensate for face. Id with that height and frame blacks were study mogging Asian they would still be desirable.

Last edited:
@SLAVICMorPheus your avi tells me that you have a fetish for taller amazon foids. Do you want your gf to heightmog you? :feelshehe::feelshehe:

View attachment 166684
1) I don't want anyone in this world to heighmog me
2) I don't want any gf. I wanna smash and dash.
3) I liked a girl purely based on facial aesthetic but she height mogged me. She was a GigaStacy. So I didn't even bother looking at her twice.

Curries
Shitskin nigger cope.
I happen to think he's right. If you had to be an average black or an average rice and your mission was to get laid with a decent tier Becky, which would you rather be to succeed on your mission?
Framelet and manlet blacks could still run acting like whitey game.

View attachment 166626
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @ acting like whitey game

Last edited:

Africa_comp.jpg
damn brutally geographymogged by whoever made this
crazy shit that there are so many bantu ethnicities, what divides them?

Blacks slay because they are seen as masculine savages with huge cocks. If they had a fame of having small dicks they simply wouldn't slay.
The BBC gospel is an old gospel. I read the autobiography of Malcolm X and he said that during his time in the streets of Boston and NYC, he knew a white woman who made her living as a Madame. Malcolm said she would buy marijuana from him frequently.

She knew a lot of high society, upper class white women (the type who'd never be caught publicly speaking to a black man) who had heard rumors of the dick size and sexual prowess of black men and they would pay her to find a black man for them to have sex with. Keep in mind, this was the 1940s and the 40s ended 70 years ago. So the BBC trope is at least that old.

Last edited:
Curries

I happen to think he's right. If you had to be an average black or an average rice and your mission was to get laid with a decent tier Becky, which would you rather be to succeed on your mission?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: @ acting like whitey game
He's talking about a nigger with the same frame and height as a gook. That's basically a curry which puts them below rice.

Yes, its because males of negriod race have extremely ugly facial features. Bug eyes, Protruding lips, janky jaws, carpet hair, and weak cheek bones.
and yet they find room to still be talking shit lmao.

They can be more masculine looking. No matter what you think about crime rates, it's also white people's fear of them that helps give them a boost.

"Around blacks never relax" How can you blame the Jews for that?

this

Like someone said above me, not if they're new world blacks.

Gettyimages 484373110 2048x2048
Parents from Nigeria. Looks like a "Tyrone" to me.

RawImage
Ethnicel

No. They're still low inhib and have status from the amount of black rappers that are out there. They're the second most desirable race.

The low inhib part is huge. Dunno about the other part about rappers, though.

Thugmaxing is important. Black émigré populations have really thugmaxxed hard, almost everywhere.

Last edited:
Bbc is a requirement if you're black not something most black men have

The BBC gospel is an old gospel. I read the autobiography of Malcolm X and he said that during his time in the streets of Boston and NYC, he knew a white woman who made her living as a Madame. Malcolm said she would buy marijuana from him frequently.

She knew a lot of high society, upper class white women (the type who'd never be caught publicly speaking to a black man) who had heard rumors of the dick size and sexual prowess of black men and they would pay her to find a black man for them to have sex with. Keep in mind, this was the 1940s and the 40s ended 70 years ago. So the BBC trope is at least that old.

I can easily imagine white women paying for BBC, especially if they know that nobody will find out about it. Hell some white bitches travel to Africa to have sex with black savages and then return like nothing happened. I wish that BBC theory was a myth but its not, if you are black and incel then its 100% your fault.

I can easily imagine white women paying for BBC, especially if they know that nobody will find out about it. Hell some white bitches travel to Africa to have sex with black savages and then return like nothing happened. I wish that BBC theory was a myth but its not, if you are black and incel then its 100% your fault.

Based on what you're saying here its 100% their fault they are black and doesn't have a big penis?

You seem to be forgetting the most important part of your BBC argument........... HAVING A BBC

Not all black men are packing 7+ Inchers

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back