Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If it weren't for frame and BBC would blacks be the biggest incels?

Would they be?

• Yes

Votes: 42 43.8%
  • Mostly

Votes: 23 24.0%
  • No

Votes: 31 32.3%

• Total voters
This Curry Chad will slay while black tyrone will remain incel
x1em2z6mc4v21.png

Having a decent frame just makes it easier to get by in general. Most american blacks are as tall as whites but a lot also have shitty thin frames. Being low inhib helps too, used to think it was a stereotype but from what I've seen blacks generally are more direct

African americans no, Africans yes

Implying? most blacks are short, fat, and with bad frames. on average, whites have biggest dick size too.
Having a decent frame just makes it easier to get by in general. Most american blacks are as tall as whites but a lot also have shitty thin frames. Being low inhib helps too, used to think it was a stereotype but from what I've seen blacks generally are more direct
Being extremely outgoing and NT is the only and only way any black dude can get any where.

Probably. There is nothing defintiive abotu their face, and there is no refinement but actually the template of the opposite that girls like to avoid when picking someone for a baby when it comes to LMS.
West africans especially if they had the frames of say asians would be totally undesired. If you kept east africans the same they would look great.
In comparison anyway because of whatever genes arab rape bestowed them.
Chimpcels have that face is the diametric opposite of what women want to see in men, their children so, besides BBC/ Media Marketeering/ Frame/ Athletics, they got nothin.
they have thug max still in this scenario so they would still mog curries and rice

They will still be fine because they are low inhib and have that vibe and crazy confidence

They can be more masculine looking. No matter what you think about crime rates, it's also white people's fear of them that helps give them a boost.

"Around blacks never relax" How can you blame the Jews for that?

View attachment 166765
Parents from Nigeria. Looks like a "Tyrone" to me.

View attachment 166766
Ethnicel
but note how they look new world black however, and when there are tyrones, they are typically west african, then south, then east African

because West Africans have the most similarity to new world blacks

No, rice and curry got it worse.

No, rice and curry got it worse.
No, idk why ppl are saying this. Some curries have europid features, but a lot of them even then are just low tier mexicans.
Blacks are ugly, stink like shit with pheromones and have a culture meant to kill them. No foid cares about empty non-confidence over picking something above that.

Africans aren't incels
Arabs/Muslims aren't incels
SEA aren't incels
Indians aren't incels
East Europeans aren't incels

Inceldom is a Western and East Asian problem.

if you are black and incel then its 100% your fault.
Looks like someones been overdosing on bluepills... Go back to IT, asshole
on average, whites have biggest dick size too.

Based on what you're saying here its 100% their fault they are black and doesn't have a big penis?

You seem to be forgetting the most important part of your BBC argument........... HAVING A BBC

Not all black men are packing 7+ Inchers

No, idk why ppl are saying this. Some curries have europid features, but a lot of them even then are just low tier mexicans.
Blacks are ugly, stink like shit with pheromones and have a culture meant to kill them. No foid cares about empty non-confidence over picking something above that.

How do rice and curry have it better than blacks though?

@Teutonic Knight

I can easily imagine white women paying for BBC, especially if they know that nobody will find out about it. Hell some white bitches travel to Africa to have sex with black savages and then return like nothing happened. I wish that BBC theory was a myth but its not, if you are black and incel then its 100% your fault.
Well this wouldn't apply to you if you are Kent. I'm sure the black men in question that this Madame was supplying to her clientele were probably the type who looked like they belong on the set of a blacked.com scene.
but note how they look new world black however, and when there are tyrones, they are typically west african, then south, then east African

because West Africans have the most similarity to new world blacks
You know how Liberia was founded? Back in the 1800's, some freed slaves in the U.S.A were taken back to Africa and given the nation we now know as Liberia. So you may see lots of similarities between them and new world blacks.

Africans aren't incels
Arabs/Muslims aren't incels
SEA aren't incels
Indians aren't incels

Inceldom is a Western and East Asian problem.
There are ten of millions of incels in Asia because of demographics. In China and India they abort female babies.

Well this wouldn't apply to you if you are Kent. I'm sure the black men in question that this Madame was supplying to her clientele were probably the type who looked like they belong on the set of a blacked.com scene.

Cope, they fuck 3/10 manlets because they have BBCs, I've seen it IRL many, many times, couples with such discrepancies in looks just because the man has really dark skin.

Dark skin as a woman = ugly ans filthy
Dark skin as a man = makes bitches wet

Some white foids are just dying for black cock for whatever reason. It fucking disgusts me. It should be an executable offense.

No they would still mog curries. Curries are so fucking subhuman

No they would still mog curries. Curries are so fucking subhuman
Cope.
And if Paxton have the God-given outlet of athletics, they would’ve been more sub human in curries up by now

I can’t believe all the cope that came from this

I wish the whole "black guys are desirable because of BBC, frame, and bad boy ghetto thugmaxxing" actually applied to me and worked for me too. I must be the biggest truecel of them all if just being black can't save me. Then again you whiteys have retarded asian foids to go to.

I wish the whole "black guys are desirable because of BBC, frame, and bad boy ghetto thugmaxxing" actually applied to me and worked for me too. I must be the biggest truecel of them all if just being black can't save me. Then again you whiteys have retarded asian foids to go to.
They see the 1% blacks media posts about and think every black guy is like that. Fucking retards man...

Low inhib to the max. Few have substantial impulse control but this leads to thugmaxxing which gets the girls moist
They can be more masculine looking. No matter what you think about crime rates, it's also white people's fear of them that helps give them a boost.

"Around blacks never relax" How can you blame the Jews for that?

View attachment 166765
Parents from Nigeria. Looks like a "Tyrone" to me.

View attachment 166766
Ethnicel
Selective breeding means these Tyrone Mandingos were taken from native Africa and the weaker Africans got filtered out. Look at Belgian Blues if you don't believe farmers do this shit
The BBC gospel is an old gospel. I read the autobiography of Malcolm X and he said that during his time in the streets of Boston and NYC, he knew a white woman who made her living as a Madame. Malcolm said she would buy marijuana from him frequently.

She knew a lot of high society, upper class white women (the type who'd never be caught publicly speaking to a black man) who had heard rumors of the dick size and sexual prowess of black men and they would pay her to find a black man for them to have sex with. Keep in mind, this was the 1940s and the 40s ended 70 years ago. So the BBC trope is at least that old.
Shit's been going on longer than that. Quadroon balls

Last edited:
Yes, besides that blacks also have a good developed maxilla going for them usually. Their mandibles are generally smaller than Caucasoids or Mongoloids.

If blacks were not promoted in America so much, then definitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back