Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If my stocks don’t go up by New Years

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If my stocks don’t go up by New Years I don’t know what I’ll do. Well I’ll rage for sure. Was really counting on them going up instead staying fucking stagnant for months. Fucking fag stock market!!!

iu

Good luck stockcel

I got some insane returns on NVDA, AMD, INTL and recently TSLA.

You just have to be patient, IMHO.

Besides, government debts will be monetized if they're not already. You have to buy stocks before everyone realizes they will be one of the best edges against inflation.

Of course, it is also possible that communists win and expropriate you from your shares. Your call.

Last edited:
Invest in biogenics and crispr boyo

I think fed moneyprinting will increase the value of stocks.

Plans have changed slightly so I will avoid going into a rage as long as they go up by May 2021.

I am up 18k this month. went from 70-88k on main account atm.

Of course, it is also possible that communists win and expropriate you from your shares.

fuck I hate commies leave my money alone

Invest in biogenics and crispr boyo
can you explain more on these stonks ??? its the 2nd time i heard about this in a week. to my understanding, its the only hope for baldcels and norwoodcels to get hair again. if this company solves the cure for balding, anyone invested in it will get rich? is that correct?

Over for gamblecels

can you explain more on these stonks ??? its the 2nd time i heard about this in a week. to my understanding, its the only hope for baldcels and norwoodcels to get hair again. if this company solves the cure for balding, anyone invested in it will get rich? is that correct?
If they find cures for some random chronic illnesses , or vaccines yes
If they find a cure for hairloss you are a multimillionaire

goodluck brocel